Tuesday, June 10

Clearly Besotted Challenge #12 - Anything Goes

*CLOSED: WINNER - JACQUI (THE CARD CRAFTROOM)*
Making it very easy for you to join in with this months challenge, the brief being...anything goes! (okay I admit it, I've run out of ideas haha!), please join in if you have the time - I'd really appreciate it :)

Here's a very 'samey' card from me (it's not just challenge ideas I've run out of LOL)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Happy Everything' & 'Sweet Little Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Happy Everything Die Collection', 'Trellis Die' & 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'

Thank goodness for the magnificent Design Team (our fabulous Guest Designer Cindy is joining us too - yay!) who never disappoint...







Before I go on, the winner of last months challenge (randomly drawn) is Susan of Paper, Card, Ribbon and Flowers and the winner of the release giveaway is Larissa of Larissa Heskett Designs :)

The challenge win run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win a £30 Clearly Besotted e-Gift Card.  In order to qualify for the prize (open to everyone worldwide), please kindly adhere to the following:
  • Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
  • It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked below - direct link to post please
  • The closing date for entries is Tuesday 24 June 2014 (23:55 UK time)
  • Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time

Sorry for being so quick, super busy (what's new? lol) but I am very much looking forward to seeing your wonderful entries!


16 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply GORGEOUS inspiration all round Stephanie. Can't chose between them and anything goes is perfect to have a bash at 'anything'!
Take care
Sarah
x

Michelle said...

Your card is stunning Stephanie, I love the colours together and gorgeous design xx

Neets B said...

Not sure if I have enough CBS products to be able to make an Anything Goes card...pahahaaa! Fabby cards as always by the DT xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Hi,hi, I think I agree with anita I 'm not sure if I will be able to choose between the stamps lol. Great challenge and great cards by the team and congrats to the winners.

cm said...

Hi Stephanie, even though you think your card is "samey" (great word!), that doesn't alter the fact that it is GORGEOUS! Love every detail! Your DT have shared plenty of inspiration - off to see their cards up close and personal! Hugs~c

Sue said...

Stunning DT creations. I love the new sentiment stamps.
Sue xx

Thordis said...

Congrats to the winners :)

All the cards are really stunning! Don't know what I can come up with ....

Susan said...

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to win and win!!
My bank balance can give a sigh of relief!!
Gorgeous inspiration from the DT - love them all!! xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie and the rest of the team!

Rebecca said...

Great samples ladies! Rebecca x

Stacey Schafer said...

fabulous cards, ladies!

Louise said...

fab cards and with "anything goes" how could I not join in!

Dawn Whiteley said...

Thanks for the challenge Stephanie and for the amazing stamps you design. All the DT inspiration is fabulous :)

Mary J said...

Gorgeous inspiration! I bought my first order from CB recently and just had to join in this new challenge to show off my new word die!

Marianne said...

congratulations to Susan and Larissa.
My compliments to Stephanie and the desingteam for the beautiful sample cards.

kanda said...

Wonderful DT inspiration from you all.
Hope I'm not too late joining in - Mr Linky is still open xx