Saturday, May 31

On Your Wedding Day

 I'm baaaaack!!!!  If I told you the reason I've been AWOL is that I was abducted by aliens, would you believe me?  no?  well, it was worth a try ;)  The real reason is mind-numbingly mundane....children on half term break and hubby away on  business etc. etc....zzzzz....

Anyway, I had some spare time this morning (Dean's taken the children to the cinema) so I made a couple of cards for some upcoming weddings we're attending this summer....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Blossoms' & 'Bridal Bouquet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Blossoms Die Collection', 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection' & 'Trellis Die'


I apologise in advance if June is another quiet month here on the blog, the final school half term is short (only 4 weeks) but extremely hectic with swimming galas, sports days, pageants, summer concerts and end of year plays to attend and as we all know, the all important 'Mummy' job title (& 'Daddy' - Dean will be joining me at every single one of these school events!) takes precedence over everything else :)

Before I go, just a little reminder that the June Teasers start tomorrow (aha...an ulterior motive for posting today lol) so please join me if you can!  Happy Saturday, I hope you're having a marvellous weekend :D xoxo

23 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning cards Steph.....

Anne

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful cards I think I have to have that trellie die and don't apologize I think we all have those busy times before the holiday's start.

Marianne said...

Very pretty cards Stephanie.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Lovely cards

Rachel x said...

These are just gorgeous, Stephanie... though you have now made me want the Trellis die too!! Lol
Enjoy all your littlies end of year activities... sounds like a very busy schedule!! :)
Looking forwaed to tomorrow and the teasers!! :)
Rachel xx

cm said...

Yayyy...you're back, and with two cards that are absolutely stunning. The newlyweds will treasure these. As for being busy: totally understandable and looks like a ton of fun being had by all. Family time is THE best time!! Looking forward to the teasers. Hugs~c

Jamie said...

These cards are simply stunning, whom ever receives them is going to LOVE them:)

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutely beautiful :)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabulous cards....,
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Juls said...

This is beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Marisa said...

No apologies necessary - family first, always! Two beautiful cards indeed!!

Alanna said...

These are beautiful cards. And it sounds like you have your hands full.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love the commitment to your children - but I do miss seeing your fabulous cards! :) Did I mention I finally ordered some stamps! yeah, I'm quick like that...

Pollypurplehorse said...

Beautiful cards!!

Only discovered your stamps recently and can't wait to see the Teasers for June

Angela x

José said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Oh, Stephanie, is such beautiful cards! I have to buy these sets.
hugs, Helena

Karen B said...

Two beautiful cards Steph. That bracket edge die is so pretty. No need to apologise.......life does have a habit of getting in the way of art! Can't wait for the tasrs to see what you've got in store (actually!!!) for us.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Jane said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie. Need that trellis!!
Family must come first. Looking forward to the teasers!!

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

These are two gorgeous wedding cards! The trellis die is absolutely perfect for those beautiful stamps and the bracket edge is also very pretty.

I wish you enough energy for all the forthcoming events at school!

Have a nice sunday!
Carola

Louise said...

gorgeous cards, I love that trellis die x We've been the same this month trying to juggle half term, work and activities x

Elaine said...

2 beautiful cards , can't wait to see Junes release x

Amy Kolling said...

Oh these cards are beautiful using that trellis die!!!! Such a fabulous stand alone die to have!!!! A must for ME!!!! ;)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! I echo what I've been reading in the comments...your use of the trellis die is fantastic...love it!