Friday, May 9

May Release Teaser Time Day 4

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm thrilled that you have stopped by today to take a look at the last of my May samples, before the full reveal tomorrow....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bridal Bouquet', 'Love Blossoms' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bridal Bouquet' & 'For Everyone' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bridal Bouquet' & 'Diagonal Stripes'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bridal Bouquet', 'Monogrammed' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection' & 'Monogrammed Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Monogrammed' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Monogrammed Die Collection'; EK Success Circle Punch 1 1/8" & Scalloped Circle 1 1/2"


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Monogrammed',  'Diagonal Stripes' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Monogrammed Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Monogrammed' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Decorative Mat'

Believe it or not, I made all these last night after the children went to bed...nothing like stamping under pressure lol

Joining me today with all the teasing are the following superstar ladies, I'd love for you to pay them a visit, I promise it will be worth your while!


Enjoy your weekend and if you have a spare moment, please swing by tomorrow to see the May release in it's entirety - thank you!! :D xxx

24 comments:

candlesinthegarden said...

Love, love, love what you've done with this set Stephanie! Each sample is stunning!

kanda said...

What pretty flowers and such super cards xx

Mandy said...

Amazing creations! You obviously work very well under pressure xx

Maggie C said...

Well, I'd love to come to the wedding. It's on the calendar. Seriously, these are just lovely and you must be proud of this release. Can't wait till tomorrow. xx Margaret Col.

Michelle said...

I LOVE what you have done with these sets Stephanie! I cannot believe you managed to make all of these in one night! xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stephanie either you are Wonder Woman or your children go to bed as soon as they get home from school! These are unbelievable, perfect, striking and beautiful. How you come up with so many incredible makes in 1 evening is beyond me. x

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Impressive work!!

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I can believe you whipped them up in such a short time.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Wowee love all your cards... Love the flowers.... They make wonderful wedding cards... Cant wait till Saturday....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Judith said...

So it was a creative evening (-:
Very pretty and amazing cards, Stephanie! I think the new products will be sold out in no time. Good luck!

Susie Sugar said...

Oh such beautiful examples Steph ....you know how to get us wanting !! He he
Hugs xx

Cornelie said...

Love the blossoms from your post before!
The monograms are beautiful, en the ampersand, I love!
Nice cards, and I am curious at the whole realease, so, see you tomorrow!

Neets B said...

You're a machine, Stephanie! These are just gorgeous, I love all your layouts. I'm hoping I can get my hands on some of this month's release on sunday as I won't be able to get online tomorrow night *sobs*. If not, they will certainly be added to my wishlist :) xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards Steph...

Anne

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie!

Jen said...

fabulous hun xxx

cm said...

Stephanie, I'm adding my voice to the others: you're remarkable in every way! Fabulous mom, amazing designer, outstanding card-maker! This release is gorgeous and the showcase cards, made well into the evening of what I know was a busy day, are stunning! Excited to see the full reveal!! Hugs~c

Sue said...

WOW! These are stunning Stephanie, how do you manage to keep on producing such wonderful designs? I love them all!
Sue xx

Elaine said...

Fantastic cards . Love them cant wait to see more x

patscrap91 said...

These cards are so elegant.
Love the floral wreath.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie! Cant wait till Saturday. hugs, Helena

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful as always Stephanie you create best under pressure amazing love your choice of colors and designs. Can' t wait to see the whole reveal and I hope I'll be in time to order.......

Marieda said...

I am counting down!!! (And, have my list handy!) L O V E the Love Blossoms set!

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

These are again wonderful cards. The colours and layouts are great and you really have the gift of making cards on which everything looks just perfect.