Thursday, May 8

May Release Teaser Time Day 3

I'm so happy you decided to pop by back for day 3 of the teasers, so without further delay, here they are....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Blossoms' & 'Bridal Bouquet' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy Girl' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Blossoms Die Collection' & 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Blossoms' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Blossoms Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Blossoms' & 'Just Fabulous' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Blossoms Die Collection' & 'Just Fabulous Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Blossoms', 'Lovely Labels' & 'Bridal Bouquet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Blossoms Die Collection', 'Lovely Labels Die Collection' & 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Blossoms' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Blossoms Die Collection'

The Design Team have some delightful creations to share with you today so if you have a moment, please check them out:


Hopefully you're liking what you see so much that you will come back for more tomorrow, if this is the case (and I really hope it is!), I'll see you then :) xxx

32 comments:

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Wauw, wauw and wauw. I have got to get that branch-die!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Loving your inspirational makes Stephanie and can't wait for Saturday. Why do I end up wishing the days away!?!?!?!? x

Mable Pereira said...

Wow...The love blossoms are soo very pretty. And so is the monogram! waiting for Saturday!!:-)

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful cards - the blossoms are lovely. Elizabeth x

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning examples ....soooo inspiring, I can't wait until Saturday !!
Have a great day xx.

loulou said...

Oh wow these blossoms are absolutely gorgeous and the sentiments are beautiful too. I love the beautiful colour combination you have chosen for all your fabulous cards.

kanda said...

This is a really beautiful set and such fabulous cards xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow this stampset will be sold out in no time I presume.
Amazing cards can't wait till saturday.

Sue said...

A stunning selection of cards. I love the pretty blossoms and definitely need to add them to my wish list!
Sue xx

Alanna said...

Wow these are so gorgeous Stephanie.

Suzie Q said...

Hi Steph,
judging by your beautiful samples I am predicting this will be very popular!!
hugs
Suzie Qx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful cards, Stephanie, the blossoms are lovely! hugs, Helena

cm said...

Receiving cards as beautiful as these, on a couple's wedding day, would simply add to the joyousness and celebration! These are show-stopping knockouts, Stephanie! Another amazing, versatile release, showcased with your signature style and flair! WOW!!
c

Jane said...

love the flowers Stephanie and just what I've been looking for - best be quick on Saturday
Jane x

Craftilicious said...

Wow - I must set my alarm to remind it's 10pm on Saturday - NEED most of this release again........
Tara
x

Jessica Strider said...

Beautiful cards. I love cherry blossoms and the way you've popped a few off the card makes these look amazing.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Yay! I better stay up to get this one ordered!

Angelique Vela said...

Wow! Loving the branch and blossoms!

Carola said...

More gorgeous cards! I love these blossoms, they are really very pretty and I like the colours you chose for each card.
I also very much like the sentiments in that beautiful font - too bad that I rarely have the occasion to write wedding cards as everybody I know is already married. So I think I could not use the sentiments very often... but the blossoms are tempting...

Caryn said...

Gorgeous Mrs Wincott - love this set!

Sarah said...

So pretty...can't wait to shop and I've got birthday money to spend :-)
"need"!! :-D the grad set for my daughters graduation this summer...great timing Stephanie!!

Michelle said...

More stunning cards Stephanie, love what you have done with the cherry blossoms xx

Michelle said...

I love these cards! They are so pretty!

Leni said...

Super sweet flowers!

Louise said...

oooh I am loving all the blossom x x

Lindsey said...

Oh wow, Stehanie! You've totally blownme away today! Gorgeous!!!

conil said...

So far this release is spectacular.

vickiscraft said...

Very, very nice Mrs CBS! ;) xx

pcm said...

LOVE BLOSSOMS!!! MUST HAVE!

Linda Beeson said...

Those little flowers are adorable no matter how you use them!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Loving these gorgeous flowers!!! :D

Cindy Lovell said...

Like i said on FB,this will become my favorite Set...i know that by know! :) So so beautiful!
And your cards...amazing,Stephanie!!