Thursday, May 15

Clearly Besotted Challenge #11 - Colour Challenge

So it's just dawned on me that I completely forgot to let you all know that the challenge had been postponed to today...whoops!  So sorry, I think I need to reboot my brain because it's running very slow at the moment ;)

It's a colour challenge this month so please feel free to use all (or just some) of the colours from this pretty palette...

Source: Design Seeds

I've been very naughty (again!) and not made anything for this challenge, I was going to whip something up last night but at 11pm, after completing 18 new stamp set designs for 2015, I suddenly remembered I had to knock up a Georgian costume for Owen (for today) and that took priority!

The Design Team have come up with some incredible inspiration for you this month, I really am so lucky to have such talent on board *happy sigh*....






Before I launch into the boring bit (lol), I'd like to announce the winner of my little giveaway, random.org generated number 48 which is Jamie of The Greene Family & Crafts.  As always, thank yo so much for your wonderful comments!

The challenge win run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win a £30 Clearly Besotted e-Gift Card.  In order to qualify for the prize (open to everyone worldwide), please kindly adhere to the following:
  • Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
  • It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked below - direct link to post please
  • The closing date for entries is Friday 30 May 2014 (23:55 UK time)
  • Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time

Please play along if you have time, I can't wait to see your entries - thank you so much! :D


18 comments:

Susan said...

Amazing inspiration as always - off to create for the challenge ;0) xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh you are so funny Stephanie ... love reading your posts! No worries that you've no card to share as Owen's costume is much more important. You are lucky that your DT are fantastic and always come up with such stunning and inspiring makes. WHAT! You are up to 2015 designing already! Can't take the excitement. Have a fun day Sarah xx

Elaine said...

Awesome inspiration ! Cant wait to see new designs x

cm said...

Absolutely creating a costume for your son takes priority - and I know you designed something Georgian fashionable for him! Your new challenge = gorgeous colours and inspiration. Your DT samples: gorgeous and inspiring!! Hugs~c

Marianne said...

Very pretty colour inspiration end beautiful samples from the design team.

Marianne said...

Congratulations Jamie for winning the giveway.Have fun spending it.

Jamie said...

Fabulous inspiration! Thank you so much, I emailed you:)

Susie Sugar said...

Wow great inspiration from your wonderful team and a fantastic challenge
Xx

Rebecca said...

Lovely colours!! Rebecca x

Karen B said...

Love the way you calmly mention about designing all those new stamp sets for next year........and then threw in about having to make a Georgian costume for Owen; for today! I'd love to see what you came up with Stephanie.......Super Woman or what! lol Your DT have done you proud so shoud't worry about not making a sample. Great colour theme.

Hugs.

Karen x

Cornelie said...

You are a real busy woman, and doing so great! Ok no card from you this time, big deal ;-)
Awesome cards from your DT is ok!
Nice colours for this challenge, I will give it a try!
Have a nice weekend!

Sue said...

Stunning DT creations, thank you for the inspiration and for a wonderful challenge theme. I hope I get time to join in again this month.
I hope you are having a good weekend
Sue xx

kanda said...

These are stunning cards from the DT... Just had to join in this challenge with my first order of fabulous stamps and dies.
Thank you so much for the super fast and wonderful service xx

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning cards from your team Steph xx ♥

patscrap91 said...

Fabulous inspiration from the DT !
I'm entering the challenge for the first time and I love the design and quality of your stamps.

Louise said...

fabulous cards and I love the colour challenge! I've joined in but can't add my link to the linkie..will try again later

http://www.scrapbook-me.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/youre-best.html

Cris G said...

After a long absence... couldn't resist the inspiration picture and colours. Beautiful samples from the DT, as always.

Dawn Whiteley said...

Just loving your Stamps and dies so thought I would enter the blog challenge with my first purchase :)
Dawn