Thursday, April 3

April Release Teaser Time Day 3

Did you see the Design Team and Guest Designer Tracey in action yesterday?!!  I've said it before but I'm saying it again - they are an exceptionally talented bunch of ladies and I am blessed to have them flying the flag for Clearly Besotted!!

Here are my samples for today....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Design A Tree', 'Say It In Style' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy Girl Spots & Stripes'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Design A Tree' & 'Many Messages' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy Girl Spots & Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Design A Tree', 'Fresh Flowers', 'A Little Sentimental' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Time To Celebrate', 'Time To Celebrate Additions' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Time To Celebrate Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Time To Celebrate' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Time To Celebrate Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

And lucky for all of us, the Design Team are out in force again today so please be sure to pop on by and say hello, it will definitely be worth your while!


I'm taking the children swimming now, followed by some lunch at Prezzo's, hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you're up to :) x

29 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely fantastic Steph!! I so love your cards!! xx

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

The tree stamp is really cute!

Michelle said...

More stunning cards Stephanie, I love the colour combos you have used and amazing designs xx

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I'm totally in love with the build a tree set and I haven't even seen it all yet. The time to celebrate looks pretty spec too.

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous examples again Steph xx

Elaine said...

I agree they are so talented, but so are you , love these cards x

Marlou McAlees said...

more stunning cards and stamps Steph :) xx ♥

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are lovely! Love the new sets!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh so much excitement and sneaky teasers!!!!! Can't wait now until they are released. x

cm said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my...these sets are just wonderful, and your showcase cards spectacular! LOVE this release - and it's only Day 3!! I sense new 'family members' being welcomed into my collection!
c

Sue said...

Such a wonderful selection of cards Stephanie. I love them all, especially the gorgeous trees.
Sue xx

Cindy Lovell said...

These are all fabulous,Stephanie!! I LOVE them...love your new Stamps! Amazing!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!! ;)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Awesome, awesome need I say more?

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE the trees and the clocks! fabulous new images and sentiments!

Claire Boyd said...

Love the tree set - how versatile & that's because it's such a great design. Congratulations

Sharon said...

Super fabby cards Steph, can't decide which I like best they're all so gorgeous.

Carola said...

Stephanie, these are again very beautiful cards. I like the images and the colours and I especially love the different looks of the trees.

Debbie said...

Wow, more gorgeous and usable stamps and dies.love your cards.Hugs x

Tracey McNeely said...

Stephanie I love that you work magic with your own stamps! Gorgeous cards today!

racmozz said...

Beautiful! The new build a tree set is wonderful and just in time for spring and summer!

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous creations!!! These new products look fantastic!!!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous cards today Steph - I particularly love the red polka dot alarm clock, lol!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are beautiful! I love seeing the new stamps!

Tracy Ercole said...

Great cards again Steph, love the look of the release, can't wait to see the full sets :)

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Stunning cards just amazing designs, love them

Ali xx

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Beautiful creations!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Wonderful cards! The Design a Tree set seems incredibly versatile.

zareen fatima said...

Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
hotcurrentaffairs.com