Wednesday, April 2

April Release Teaser Time Day 2

I've been an extremely busy bee this morning making today's samples, which is cutting it fine even for me!! lol  So without further delay, here they are (spot the very early peek at a May release stamp set)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Petals' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bracket Edges Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Petals' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bracket Edges Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Petals' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bracket Edges Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Petals Plus' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy Girl Dots & Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Pretty Petals Plus Die Collection', 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection' & 'Hello Word Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Petals Plus' & 'Say It In Style'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Petals Plus' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Pad 'Colour Vibe' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bracket Edges Die Collection' & 'Thanks Word Die'

I haven't had a chance to visit the Clearly Besotted Design Team blogs and yet I can say with complete certainty that they have projects that will knock your socks off so please do stop by and show some love:


I really must put away my groceries that were delivered first thing this morning, the frozen goods are slowly melting all over the hallway floor haha!  Have a fantastic day everyone :D xoxo

37 comments:

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Those card are super cute and perfect for spring :)

Neets B said...

Oooooh these are smashers! I wish my last minute creations looked like yours! Spotted the stripes you little tinker :D xxx

Tracey said...

These are beautiful Steph!! xx

Susie Sugar said...

You've do it again Steph ....simply beautiful x

Margaret E said...

These are beautiful Stephanie. Another 'must have'!
Hope you have recovered from the show. It was good to see you - it all looked amazing. x

Anja (scrappie) said...

You have been very busy stephanie looking great.

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely stunning!! :) xx ♥

loulou said...

How do you create such fantastic cards at the last minute!! You are amazing. These new florals are so much fun.

Sue said...

These are gorgeous, such beautiful designs and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous makes from all the DT! Socks truly knocked off...

cm said...

You've done it again, Stephanie - another 'must have' set, or rather, must have release! Another sell out is guaranteed! We'll be traveling on release day...may have to make a stop along the way for me to order! Off to see what the DT have created...
c

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

Your cards are all gorgeous and I could not say which one I like most. These flowers are very pretty and I just love your style.

I went to see the cards of the Design Team, they are truly amazing and after my cup of coffee I'll go leaving comments on their sites, too.

I look forward to seeing more!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning, teasing, inspirational, gorgeous, fun, striking ... need I go on!!!! Off to visit the DT and counting the hours until they are in the shop! xx

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Stephanie, love these sets! xx

Jane said...

Absolutely adore what I've seen of this release. Clever you!

shirley-bee said...

Love the spring designs! Off to see what the DT have been up to!

Lin said...

Squeal! Any flower is a friend of mine, and I love each of your samples today! Can't wait to see this set!

Tracey McNeely said...

Stephanie what a gorgeous collection of cards today. I love the shapes and the big yellow banner! Thank you so much for having me as guest designer this much! It is such a pleasure using your stamps!

Sharon said...

Great cards, Stephanie, looking forward to seeing everyone else's cards as well.

Mandy said...

These are absolutely beautiful Stephanie.

xx

patscrap91 said...

Love all your products and the new one seems fantastic too !
Hugs from France !

Louise B said...

Lovely cards Stephanie and looking forward to seeing your new releases.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Loving these designs.... Cant wait to see them all....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Jeanne J said...

I love all the bright beautiful color!

Cornelie said...

I like ;-)

Judith said...

Oh, Stephanie, I love what you have designed!!!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Wonderful samples as always Steph. I have not had a minute to create with mum being in hospital. She got out on Tuesday so hopefully in the best future I will have a play. Loving the sneaks

Ali x

Claire Boyd said...

The cards look beautiful... very spring like. The new release looks amazing.... great job as always

vickiscraft said...

Stunning cards Mrs Wincott! ;) x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I love them all! Fabulous cards!

Marianne said...

beautiful cards Stephanie

Stacey Schafer said...

love the sweet flowers and that bracket edge is AMAZING!!

Deborah said...

All your samples are lovely now go put those frozen (or maybe 1/2 frozen foods away girl!

Debbie said...

So stylish dearie.love your products and your cards.Hugs x

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous projects! So happy and fresh and Springy!!!

Vivienne Holden said...

You're KILLIN' me with all this prettiness Missus! These cards have to be amongst my VERY favourite cards ever! xxx

Tracy Ercole said...

Gorgeous cards, so pretty!