Tuesday, April 1

April Release Teaser Time Day 1

Eeeeek!!!!  I know I say this every month but I am not at all ready for this months Teaser Time!  Huge apologies for my prolonged absence, this month has been extraordinarily busy and I'm still playing catch up so forgive me in advance if my release time posts are a little late each day!

There are seven new stamp sets and four coordinating die collections being released on Saturday 5th April at 22:00 (GMT) and here is a little glimpse at what's to come....

Design A Tree:

Fresh Flowers:

Fruitilicious:

Pretty Petals:

Pretty Petals Plus:

Time To Celebrate:

Time To Celebrate Additions:

I am unbelievably excited to have Laurie Willison of Soapbox Creations joining us again this month, Laurie is such a megastar that she needs no introduction but I would like to state for the record that she is an absolute sweetheart too!  Also Guest Designing this month is the remarkably talented Tracey McNeely of In My Creative Opinion, I think Tracey is AMAZING and I'm so grateful and delighted to have her on board this month!

Must dash, I have 87 unread emails to reply to, before processing today's orders....hopefully I will get a chance to make some samples for this months release!  Please pop back tomorrow, although I can't promise there will be anything to see ;) LOL xxx

21 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Looking good so far and hopefully the worddies will be in stock soon too. Don't worry about samples you have such an amazing talented team and guestie so there will be enough to see.

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

I did not want to look, but I could not resist *lol*. What I see looks good and I look forward to seeing samples.

Have a nice day!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lin said...

Those first little hearts have me intrigued, especially when I saw what you called them! Can't wait to see them revealed!

Sue said...

Can't wait to see all your talented DT and GDT creations for this release. I have my wish list at the ready!
Sue xx

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Uh, can hardly wait to see the new goodies from CBS!

cm said...

SO glad to see you post and what a wonderful set of peeks you've tempted us with! Once again, I'll be aiming to order!
c

Susie Sugar said...

Wow they all look so exciting darling ....I can't wait to see a little more !! He he ...but I love the tease you play with us all at the begining of each month ... I love how you keep us in suspense until the 5th when all is revealed ...it just adds to all the fun.
You sound like you need to take five and breath .... Put your feet up and have a cuppa
Hugs Susie xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Hi Stephanie, can hardly wait to see the new goodies! hugs, Helena

Petti said...

Great release!

Debbie said...

Looking forward to the new release.Very excited in fact.Hugs Debbie x

Judith said...

So very excited (-:
Take your time, you deserve a break! Designing, blogging, put orders together and ship them takes a lot of time.

Cindy Lovell said...

I'll be ordering...i know that by now! :) Can't wait to see them all!!

Vivienne Holden said...

Here we go again! *sigh*. You're killin' me Steph! LOL xxx

Maye M.L said...

Stephanie, looking forward to another marvelous release. Love tulips. Cheers!

loulou said...

Liking what I see, looking forwarding to seeing more.

Elaine said...

Excited - cant wait to see more !

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous sneak peeks, Stephanie! Amazing talent you have lined up to join your DT, they will come up with the creations - we can wait to see yours when you have time :)

Laurie said...

You are so sweet, Stephanie! Thank you so much for having me! I feel honored to be joining these talented ladies!

Lindsey said...

Super excited! Love your guest designers, too.

Deborah said...

Congrats on another release love your choice of guest designers I always say what is important always gets done and the rest...oh well!