Tuesday, March 4

March Release Teaser Time Day 4

Everybody knows how much I love butterfly stamps, I'd put butterflies on every single card if I could, so I got a little bit carried away with my final lot of samples lol....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Elegant Butterflies', 'Fabulous Fuchsias' & 'Lovely Labels' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Elegant Butterflies Die Collection' & 'Lovely Labels Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Elegant Butterflies', 'Say It In Style' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Elegant Butterflies Die Collection' & 'Bracket Edges Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Elegant Butterflies', 'Many Messages' & 'Lovely Labels' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Elegant Butterflies Die Collection' & 'Lovely Labels Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Elegant Butterflies', 'Say It In Style' & 'Background Builder III' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy Spots & Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Elegant Butterflies Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Elegant Butterflies' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Elegant Butterflies Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Elegant Butterflies' & 'Say It In Style' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy Spots & Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Elegant Butterflies Die Collection' & 'Geometric Doily Die'

Please be sure to pop in on the following bunch of beautiful ladies, it will definitely brighten your day and put a smile on your face (they always make me smile when I visit!)....


Dean's away on business this week, schmoozing clients and investors (he always returns a stone heavier lol), but I have my mother and sister staying to keep me company - yaaay!

I do hope the ladies and I have captured your interest enough that you will return tomorrow for the full reveal, if we have - I'll see you then :) xxx

34 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful cards Stephanie. Your butterflies are so pretty. Thank you so much for having me !

Hugs, Jo xxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh how am I going to get through the next 2 days!!!! Beautiful colours, layouts, stamps. You are so talented and creative Stephanie and the cards are soooo perfect. xx

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Stephanie, I love the colours you have used. Those butterflies are just gorgeous, I am using them on my cards tomorrow :) xx

Yiming said...

One can never have too many butterfly stamps.lol. your cards are beautiful, Stephanie. X

Jen said...

love love love....
My alarm is set for 9:55pm tomorrow lol
jen xxx

Cornelie said...

Butterflies are always beautiful!! Great are these stamps. I am curious about tomorrow!!
You made great cards tis release again!. Like the way you used the bracket edges!!

Tracey said...

Loving all of these butterflies! Simply beautiful Steph!! xx

Marianne said...

your cards are absolutely fabulous Stephanie.

loulou said...

These butterflies are gorgeous. I can't wait for the full reveal.

Debbie said...

Such beautiful cards.The butterflies are gorgeous.Love them all.Hugs Debbie x

Cindy Lovell said...

I just love your cards you've made so far for the new release!! Beautiful new goodies!! You and your team rock!! :)

Rachel x said...

I'm with you on the butterfliws, Steph- especially when they are as gorgeous as these beauties!! :) Will be on tenterhooks for the full reveal tomorrow!! :D xxx

Alanna said...

Beautiful butterflies and gorgeous cards.

cm said...

Oh my, but your cards are elegant and exquisite! No such thing as "too many butterflies" - and in your hands, they become even more stunning. I'm in love with this set. Totally!!
c

Anja (scrappie) said...

I am totally in love with these butterflies and would also like to use butterflies every time. Can't wait for the complete reveal tomorrow.

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Ohh, those butterflies are gorgeous! Crap, I will have to get some new stamps & dies...again! LOL.

scrappyjacky said...

The butterflies look so pretty.

Sue said...

You certainly have captured my interest Stephanie. I LOVE those butterflies and your designs are so beautiful.
Sue xx

Disco Queen said...

Gorgeous butterflies! Theresa x

Jane said...

Clever you!! Especially loving the fuchias and the bicycle.

racmozz said...

Yay! Looking forward to this release. I love butterflies :-)

Jessica Strider said...

I love butterflies on cards too! These are gorgeous. And you display them so well. :)

Susie Sugar said...

Your cards and the DT cards on their blogs are just so inspiring ....beautiful all of them.
I can't wait until tomorrow ...I shan't sleep tonight !! He he
Xx

Craftyfield said...

Love butterflies... They are my go-to images because they work for both male or female cards.

Jane said...

Just love all your cards Stephanie!! Haven't got a butterfly stamp set ...Yet!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
What fabulous Butterflies.... I need them ... All fabby cards....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lee-Anne said...

More fabulous cards, Stephanie! Loving all the new release...but what else is new :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful butterflies!

José said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie, love the differentiation of them

Vivienne Holden said...

I'm with Jen! My alarm is on and ready. I'm NOT missing out this time! LOL
I hope you realise now Stephanie, that you are a force to be reckoned with in the stamping industry!
Your stamps and dies are up there with the best and your sample cards are matchless! xxx

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Stephanie! I agree with you...I would put butterflies on every card if I could! Looking forward to tomorrow!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Oh my buddy aunt stunning creations need this set too me thinks

Ali xx

Neets B said...

All so gorgeous, Stephanie. How on earth do you find the time to make so many?! I can't choose a favourite, they are all wonderful xx

Victoria H. said...

Just beautiful!!! So many and so beauty...love them all.