Monday, March 3

March Release Teaser Time Day 3

The sun is shining (Spring really is here at last!) which puts me in very good spirits :)  Here are a few more samples I'd like to share with you....

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fabulous Fuchsias' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fabulous Fuchsias Die Collection' & 'Bracket Edges Die Collection'

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fabulous Fuchsias', 'Basic Stripes' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Lovely Labels Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Canvas & Linen'


Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fabulous Fuchsias' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fabulous Fuchsias Die Collection' & 'Decorative Tag Die'

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Good Times' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy Spots & Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Good Times Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Good Times' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Good Times Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

The Design Team and Guest Designers are (once again!) absolutely on fire this month, you do not want to miss their latest offerings:


Happy Monday to you all, I hope you have a wonderful week :D x

Edit: Jeannie - I die cut and then stamp (don't look too closely! lol)

30 comments:

Yiming said...

Woohoo, lovely samples again Stephanie, the fuchsias and the bicycle stamps are so adorable and perfect for spring cards. Looking forward to seeing the whole set.x

Yiming said...

Your design team's cards are just as fab as yours. Aww, I know how to spend my Christmas money now... lol

Caryn said...

Adorable - love both of these sets SOOOO much!!

Disco Queen said...

Fabulous samples! I love the Fuschias stamp set. Theresa x

loulou said...

More fantastic designs. I'm loving absolutely everything in this new release. How gorgeous are those fuchsias.

Anja (scrappie) said...

More fantastic samples love them. Great colors too.

Marion said...

I shall be straight to the shop at 10pm on Wednesday to put the fuchsia set in my basket - stunning cards!!!

maria f. said...

Those fuschias are fabulous.

Lee-Anne said...

Love the fuchsias and those bikes are adorable!

Craftyfield said...

Love the Fuchsia design, combining geometric patterns with the flowers shapes, different and contemporary. The bicycle is cute too...

Cornelie said...

In love with these flowers...it's my birthday soon...;-)
and this little bicycle, so cute

Marianne said...

beautiful cards... again, I can hardly wait for the full release on wednesday

shirley-bee said...

I'm definitely going to need this set, fuchsias are my mum's favourite flower! Fab sample cards too ;)

Susie Sugar said...

Wow I just love these fuchsia stamps ...your cards are amazing ....I'm so looking forward to the release day
Hugs Susie xx

Linny said...

Im loving both of these sets. I can feel a spend coming on. Linda x

cm said...

Fabulous sets and your cards are jam-packed with beauty and inspiration! LOVE this new release! I need to figure out time conversions better so I don't miss ordering! Off to see what the others have created...
c

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, love what you have done with the sets. This release is going to be another popular one! :) xx

Maureen said...

these new fuchsias are just beautiful and so unique! Gorgeous samples! I see another sold out winner here! ox

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful xx ♥

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, your cards are just beautiful Stephanie. I especially love the fuchsia set x

Queenie Jeannie said...

Really awesome samples!! :)

Quick question: Do you die cut your images and THEN stamp? Or do you stamp first, THEN die cut?

Anne said...

Wow, wow and wow again! Hugs x

Carola said...

Wow, Stephanie, more wonderful cards, they are all again very pretty. I like the colours, the images, the sentiments - everything looks just great.

Kind regards
Carola

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning cards Stephanie. I especially love the fuchsia set and I think that is going to sell out in minutes! The bike is fun too. hugs, Denise x

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Lovely, lovely...as always :o)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Arrrrgh how many hours to the full release?!?!?!? Just too good to resist these stamps. X

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with these stamp sets and dies, Stephanie...your cards are just beautiful!

Petti said...

Very lovely!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the fushia, never had luck with them in my garden, but now these one are everlasting!

Neets B said...

Wow, the fuchsias are lovely. I'm loving those dotty leaves, so pretty. Yet another fabby collection of beautiful creations! xx