Sunday, March 2

March Release Teaser Time Day 2

I know, I know, I'm late!  I've pulled a couple of all-nighters to get my samples done for this month and I've been waiting all morning for some warm lighting before taking pictures of them....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Furry Friends', 'Basic Stripes' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Furry Friends Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Furry Friends', 'Basic Stripes' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Furry Friends' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Furry Friends' & 'Lovely Label' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Furry Friends Die Collection' & 'Lovely Labels Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Furry Friends' & 'Lovely Label' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Furry Friends Die Collection' & 'Lovely Labels Die Collection'

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Take Flight' & 'Say It In Style' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Take Flight Die Collection', 'Sky's The Limit Die Collection' & 'Tree Landscape Die'

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Take Flight' & 'Sky's The Limit' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Take Flight Die Collection'

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Take Flight' & 'Say It In Style' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Take Flight Die Collection', 'Sky's The Limit Die Collection' & 'Tree Landscape Die'

You're in for a real treat if you pop on by the following blogs, I know the ladies have produced some real show stoppers this month....


I'm actually going to take a little nap now! lol  Have a wonderful Sunday won't you? :) xxx

26 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, you have been busy Stephanie! Are you sharing all your cards on the first day? There are tons of them! Gorgeous as always xx

Marianne said...

beautiful cards Stephanie. The cat and the dog are so cute.

The Crafty Den said...

Love the furry friends Stephanie. Great samples as always :)

Caryn said...

They are amazing Steph - love the way you coloured that grey tabby cat!!!!

Michelle said...

These are adorable!

cm said...

Wow, Stephanie, only day 1 and I'm absolutely blown away by your cards. The new release: awesome!! Again, your creativity dazzles and delights!
c

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

The little dogs are the cutest!! Especially with the little paw stamp.

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww .... I adore these Steph, those cute little animals.. precious ♥

Sue said...

WOW! such a gorgeous selection of cards. I love the images and wonderful designs. I especially like the cute paw prints!
Sue xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wow you must have certainly burnt that candle at both ends! What amazing makes all unique and perfect. Please speed up the days to Wednesday!!! x

Tracey McNeely said...

All of these are adorable, the cutest little animals!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Ooohhh I' m in love!!!!!! Those cutie cat and dog!!!! You have been very busy. Great, great.

Disco Queen said...

You're such a tease ;-)

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh these are gorgeous ... I especially love how your coloured your little grey striped kitty :)

Tracey said...

These are fantastic Steph!! Loving the dog and cat! So cute!! xx

Ginny said...

Oh my goodness, what a collection of awesome cards! You are amazing!

Crafty Math Chick said...

OMG! PUPPIES!! SO CUTE!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, Stephanie...your cards are amazing! I was trying to watch my budget, but I can see it's no use...I want everything!!!

Vivienne Holden said...

*Sigh*. I'm going to set my alarm this time. not missing out AGAIN! xxx

loulou said...

Amazing collection of adorable cards. Can't tell you were sleep deprived at all. I love that squeezable cute puppy on your first card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh those kitties are adorable! I love all of your cards. I will definitely be checking out your new releases! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Anne said...

You take care of yourself Missy, all-nighters aren't good for you but thanks for sharing these beauties. Hugs x

Carola said...

Wow, Stephanie, you've been so busy already on the first day. Your cards are all so very pretty and the new images and dies are just great.

Kind regards
Carola

Lindsey said...

So super cute! Hope you get some rest!

Debbie said...

So, so cute.Hugs x

Neets B said...

A post full of cuteness! All your products were so well together too xx