Saturday, March 1

March Release Teaser Time Day 1

Somebody really needs to put the breaks on 2014 because I haven't recovered from the February release yet and March is already upon us lol

There are six new stamp sets and six coordinating die collections being released on Wednesday 5th March at 22:00 (GMT)....

Elegant Butterflies:
 Fabulous Fuchsias:
 Furry Friends:
 Good Times:
 Lovely Labels:
 Take Flight:

I hate asking people to Guest Design because there's always a chance they will say no and I don't handle rejection very well lol  I was petrified approaching the two ladies we have joining us this month because in my eyes, they are the cream of the crop!  Imagine my delight and awe when Lucy Abrams of Lucy's Cards and Jo Nevill of Rambling Boots both said YES!  I am truly honoured they are lending their talents to Clearly Besotted this month - thank you ladies :)

Please join me, Jo, Lucy and the marvellous Design Team over the next few days so we can share with you what's in store for this month! xxx

17 comments:

Marianne said...

OMG........my wishlist is still growing, I'll need to get a job for some extra money to come in.
I'm looking forward to tomorrows teasers.

Lucy Abrams said...

Thank you Stephanie - I was HONOURED to be asked and am thrilled to share my projects. :)
Such a fab release!!!

Jane said...

WOW Stephanie, me thinks you will have another fantastic release!! I love all the teasers you have given us. Note to self be there at 10pm!!
Checked out your guest designers blogs to....wonderful!!

Jo Nevill said...

Ahhh thank you so much for your lovely words *blush* but I too was HONOURED that you asked me to Guest for you and I am over the moon to be joining you and your fabulous Design Team for the March Release ! As always, these are the most fantastic stamps and dies and I'm sure they will sell like hot cakes !

Thank you sooo much Stephanie and your team for having me xxxxx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow two very talented ladies are joining your already very talented team this month. And what I see already looks great so we will have to save some money again.

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

These new teasers all look so very interesting and I think once I have seen all of them, my wish list won't get any smaller... to the contrary...
I checked the cards of the Guest Designers, they are just great.

In any case I'm sure you will again be very busy this month with sending out all orders that will certainly come.

Speaking of orders: my order arrived today, thanks again for that fast delivery!

Have a nice week-end!

Kind regards
Carola

Sue said...

I am liking the look of these already and I know that when I see your DT and fab GDT creations my wish list it going to get even longer!
Sue xx

cm said...

Your teasers have me VERY excited! I know they'll be awesome; looking forward to the full reveal and the DTs showcase inspiration!
c

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Can hardly wait!!

Disco Queen said...

So excited! Really really want to see furry friends & take flight. Theresa x

Victoria H. said...

So excitingly. I love teasers leading to the big reveal.

loulou said...

I so hear you about this year just disappearing. Great teasers. Love everything butterfly and doggy so looking forward to this release a lot. Your guest designers are very talented. Love their teaser creations.

Cornelie said...

Looks nice! I am fan already...also from your GD!!

Anne said...

Bad Stephanie!!! Can't wait as I've my eye on a few. Hugs x

Neets B said...

These look awesome...no surprise there! Fab samples already from your gals and we're only one day in! Looking forward to seeing more xx

Michelle said...

Oooh,can't wait to see more!

Nikki C said...

Great teasers :)