Tuesday, February 18

New Release of Standalone Dies

I am releasing a few generic standalone dies but not making a song and dance about it because they're not very original - just keeping it real folks ;) lol  If you browse my blog, you'll see there are certain dies I use time and time again (my 'staples') and many other brands in the industry have their own versions so it would be daft not to add them to my own range (for my personal use if nothing else lol).

I'm sure many of you already own similar designs so I'm not expecting huge demand, this is why I have only stocked a small number of each.  The following dies will be available in the store at 19:00 (GMT) tonight....

Bracket Edges (set of 2 dies £5.50):


I love tags, I don't think you can ever have too many lol....

Decorative Tag (single die £4.00):
Rounded Tag (single die £4.00):
Scalloped Tag (single die £4.00):

Having many floral stamp sets, I thought it would be useful to have the following dies....

Fresh Grass (single die £2.50):
Trellis (single die £3.50):

My brother got Jasmine a Spirograph set for Christmas which is how we generated the following geometric shapes (a little fun fact lol)....

Geometric Rose Large (single die £4.00):

 Geometric Rose Small (single die £2.50):

Geometric Doily (single die £3.50):


In my humble opinion, this next one is a must have (wherever you choose to get it from)....

Notebook Edge (single die £3.00):



I am incapable of making a card without incorporating scallops so this one was a no-brainer!....

Scalloped Edges (set of 3 dies £7.00):

Endless uses for this last one, which I am most excited about....

Tree Landscape (single die £3.00):

I've been taking note of your invaluable suggestions and have made a few additions to the website.  There is now a 'notify me when available' button on all out of stock products, a wishlist facility and also a currency selector.  Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see!

Thank you very much for dropping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! :D XOXO

26 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous selection Stephanie, I particularly love the Tree Landscape!

eli said...

I'm in love with Tree Landscape and tags! :)

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab colltction! I love the Trellis and tags.
hugs, Helena

cm said...

Awesome choices! Love the spirograph-themed dies (we still have our OLD spirograph from back when I was a young 'un...ages ago).
c

Sue said...

These look fabulous, there are a few there that I need. I just wonder what time they will be on your site as I don't want to be too late - like I usually am!!
Sue xx

Debbie said...

Oh I can't wait.I love the trellis and the grass die too.Great idea dearie, so I'll hold off ordering till I can add these hopefully to my basket.Take care.Hugs Debbie x

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Great idea with some basic dies! I will have to get the Notebook Edge and perhaps a couple of the others.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Ooohhhhh my these are all great should I or should I not?! Maybe if I think long enough or I will regret I waited to long..........

pcm said...

LOVE that tree landscape!

vickiscraft said...

Ooops, how did they order themselves!?...lol xx

Nikki C said...

Great new Dies Steph so Useful :) hugs Nikki

Lynn said...

These are superb - and 'must have's'. My order arrived today - such brilliant service, thank you.
You are not doing my bank balance any good, lol. Lynn x

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! These are fabulous!!! I hope they aren't sold out yet. Thanks so much!

Barb Ghig said...

What a fabulous collection of dies...I'll take one of each, please!
Thanks so much for sharing this post with us!

Cindy Lovell said...

These are all awesome,Stephanie!! For me as an Die's addicted crafter,they are just perfect!! :) Glad i am able to place a order soon! Had to skip this month!

Tasnim said...

These new dies are gorgeous Stephanie, and an excellent addition to anyone's collection!

Tracy Ercole said...

Wow, what fabulous dies. I feel an order coming on!

Pop's Cards said...

I am so going to need them all so many ideas to play with with them, hugs Pops x x x

Rebecca said...

Thanks Stephanie, my order of the new dies arrived today and they look fab. Looking forward to getting time to use them now! Rebecca x

Craftyfield said...

Having a set of good "basics" is a great idea and I love the motifs you chose for this release. I only have one wish, it's that the edge dies (Tree landscape and brackets) came in 6" width for versatility. Also I would love the geometric doily die in a bigger size (4" would do).

Claire Boyd said...

What a great selection. I love the landscape design & the tags. Must say that they all have a very good price too - how reasonable & affordable. Thank you

vickiscraft said...

Really loving the new dies Steph, would love to see a 'bunting' stamp and matching die too (pretty please!) ;) xx

Judith said...

Beautiful dies, Stephanie!
What a pity that I already have received my last order. I think I have to put the dies on my wishlist (-:

val jones said...

Hi, Just discovered you through HSNW site.
Lovely products and projects.
I will be travelling to UK next month and have ordered my ticket for the Wirral show so see you there.
Love Val in Spain x

Jayne said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I love your dies Steph! I am a die cutting girl and having lots of fun with them. Thanks for the cards too. X

Feebsy said...

A great selection Stephanie. I particularly like the trellis and scalloped edges, they're such a great price too! I'll be adding them to my collection when I have the funds.

Feebsy
xx