Tuesday, February 4

February Release Teaser Time Day 4

A little bit late with my teasers today, a quick coffee with a dear friend turned into a marathon catch up session which has left me a little behind schedule but feeling positively wonderful (time with good friends will do that!).

Here are the last of my samples, I hope you like them....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Garden Fresh' & 'Happy Days' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Garden Fresh Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Woodgrain'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Garden Fresh', 'Thanks A Bunch' & 'A Basket Full' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Garden Fresh Die Collection' & 'A Basket Full Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Onesie' & 'Baby Love' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Little Onesie Die Collection'; EK Success Edger Punch 'Scallop'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Onesie' & 'Special Delivery' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Little Onesie Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Dandelion Dreams' & 'Many Messages'

For more incredible and awe-inspiring creations, please pay the following remarkable ladies a little visit:


I'll be back tomorrow to reveal this months new release in it's entirety and I sincerely hope you'll join me :)  Have a great day! xxx

28 comments:

cm said...

A gallery of delight here, Stephanie! Each card is simply splendid and absolutely amazing. This release: irresistible!
c

Karen K said...

All beautiful Steph

Love the carrots

K x

magirk said...

Beautiful projects this week, Stephanie. ;-) Looks like a lot of fun new supplies. Can't wait to see the full reveal and get my hands on them!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh, boy! these are amazing new stamps!!

Marlou McAlees said...

love all these stunning cards Steph :) xx ♥

Anna Orsmond said...

Wonderful samples, as always! Good luck with the release tomorrow, but, lets be honest, with your designs and quality of product you don't need it! :-) Anna x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous Steph.... Cant wait to buy.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cindy Lovell said...

I am loving this release...can't wait for tomorrow!!! You rock and so does your team in showcasing your beautiful stamps and dies!!! LOVE!!

Gillian R said...

More wonderful cards. Love your designs

The Crafty Den said...

Wow gorgeous samples again today Stephanie. However the dandelion samples are divine; there will be a long queue for them I suspect :)

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Uh, the baby cards are adorable.

Jane said...

Lovely cards again Stephanie. Just going to have to buy everything!!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I love each and everyone of them, huggles Pops x x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow incredible love them all.

Mary-Anne V said...

its so fun to come and see what new cards you have for this release...really appreciate all the time and hard work you personally put to design cards and show us how it looks as a final product!

Linby said...

Fab cards and I love that lettuce!
Linbyx

Maye M.L said...

Fabulous sneak preview! Love those carrots! Cheers

Lindsey said...

Stephanie, I love every single one of these! The onsies...adorable. The dandelions...amazing. The polka dot veggies...could not be cuter! (And I love that you don't need to color the veggie images since that is not my forte.) Love how you inked the veggies up with different inks on the retirement card and I love the the veggies in the basket with the Thanks a Bunch sentiment...brilliant!

Lee-Anne said...

Oh I am Clearly Besotted with these new stamps and dies :) It's wonderful that you took time to catch up with your friend!

Cindy said...

This month's release is just fabulous! Love them ALL!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous samples again Stephanie, love them. Thank you so much for giving us such amazing products to work with xxx

Alex said...

I love the veggie cards you have made, sooo darn cute and the Dandelion cards, what can I say seriously loving this set x

Claire Boyd said...

I have a friend that would adore the veggie stamps. She's such a keen gardener that I rarely see her out of her wellies. Wonderful designs

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable creations.Simply inspiring.Hugs x

Karen Petitt said...

They are all wonderful. The vegetables has made me want to eat a nice fresh carrot, lol, now that is definitely not normal x

Barb Ghig said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful, Stephanie! It's easy to see all the love you put into them...thanks so much for inspiring us!
Got my order in on time this month...yay!

Barbara Murphy said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love the perfect shading on the radish...and how the veggies fit in the basket so perfectly.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Love, love love them

Ali x