Saturday, February 1

February Release Teaser Time Day 1

I'm a little bit bleary-eyed this morning, having only had a few hours sleep, but very happy that I managed to get all my samples done yesterday and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you over the next few days!

There are six new stamp sets and five coordinating die collections being released on Wednesday 5th February at 22:00 (GMT) and here are a few little teasers to start with....

Dandelion Dreams:
 Garden Fresh:
 Hoppy Easter:
Little Onesie:
Special Delivery:
 Superstar:
We have two amazing Guest Designers joining us this month - Stephanie Klauck and Paula (Pop's) Morfitt.  Stephanie was so wonderful the last time she guest designed that I just had to ask her to do it all over again!  And as for Pop's, not only is she superbly talented, she's also the sweetest lady I've had the pleasure to 'meet' in blogland :)

I hear the Design Team have been busy little bee's this month and I for one can't wait to see what they have in store for us!!

Happy Saturday, thanks for stopping and have a fantastic weekend :) xxx

20 comments:

Carola said...

Stephanie, all the teasers look very interesting and promising...

Have a nice week-end!
Carola

racmozz said...

Wow cant wait! Definably interested in tye baby theme.

Jane said...

Ooooooo looking lovely!

БаНдИтКа said...

cant wait!!!!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

I can not wait!! Love the teasers!!
Have a great weekend! :)

Michelle said...

Great sneak peeks! So sweet!

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Exiting....can't wait for the release to come.

Linby said...

ooh dandelion dreams looks like it might be for me.
Linbyx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow looking good and two very talented guest designers. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Marlou McAlees said...

oooh loving all the new sneak previews Steph :) ♥

cm said...

Sneak peeks have caught my interest...excited to see the full reveal!
c

vickiscraft said...

Oooow I like! ;) xx

Sue said...

I have just seen a peek on the lovely Pop's blog and needless to say my wish list has just got longer! Looking forward to seeing the rest.
Sue xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute can't wait!

Karen Petitt said...

I am already in love with the Dandelion stamps after popping over to Pops blog - what she has done with the stamps is fabulous! A very very talented lady who uses colour so beautifully. Looking forward to seeing more and what your DT makes too. Hope you have a good weekend xx

Mary-Anne V said...

Great themes in this new release...very excited to see what the DT and guest designers come up with.

Lindsey said...

So super excited! Hoping you can catch up a bit on sleep in a few days.

Maxine said...

Ooh, it's all getting exciting again!
The sneaky peaks look great & I can't wait to see what the DT & guest DT members have been creating.
Maxine. :o)

Victoria H. said...

Oh wow I can't wait!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I can't wait!!! So excited for this month's selection!!!