Friday, February 28

A Cupcake, A Challenge Winner & Lots of Blah Blah

Hello again, here are more cards I made when I should have been making samples for March (I'm cutting it fine again this month!) lol....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Tasty Treats', 'Many Messages' & 'It's Your Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Tag Along Die Collection' & 'Tasty Treats Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Tasty Treats', 'Say It In Style' & 'It's Your Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies & 'Tasty Treats Die Collection'

Heartfelt thanks for all your tremendous challenge entries this month, it always makes my heart skip to see all the little thumbnails of gorgeousness together like that (sad I know!).  Random.org generated number 6 which is....Susie at Sassy Designs by Susie :)

Just a little note about the stock levels again (sorry!).  I think Clearly Besotted may be having a little growth spurt which has, despite my best efforts, resulted in me continually getting the restock numbers (& new release stock numbers) very wrong.  It's quite evident I'm not a business woman, for a start, I keep showing cards on my blog using stamps that are out of stock lol!  I'm a stay at home Mother who loves to stamp and I want to be completely honest and admit that this little venture of mine was never suppose to be a 'full time job' (my husband now wishes he'd agreed to a baby instead lol) and it was definitely not suppose to still be going now.  It is credit to all my treasured blogland friends, wonderful customers, phenomenal Design Team and exceptional Guest Designers that I am in this overwhelmingly fortunate position, despite my severe lack of ambition and business acumen.  Please know I am humbled (& slightly baffled lol) beyond words.

Happy Friday!  I hope your weekend is as fabulous as you are :) XOXO

P.S. I should perhaps give credit to the real talent behind Clearly Besotted, my sister Jenny who illustrates and designs the stamps and also my poor long suffering husband who begrudgingly finances my tiny operation (at a considerable loss ha!)....oh crikey, anyone would think I was giving a speech at the Oscars *rolls eye*  I'd better stop there before the music drowns me out ;) lol

22 comments:

Marianne said...

Congratulations Susy.
You made some beautiful cards again Stephanie and i can't wait to see the sneak and peaks for the new releases next week.

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

What can we say! We just LOVE Clearly Besotted products :o)

cm said...

Congrats to Susy. Stephanie: gorgeous cards here; definitely ones to be kept and treasured! Excited to see the new releases next week! As for your products selling out, I'll second, third and fourth Pia's comment: we LOVE X LOVE Clearly Besotted products! I need to shop MUCH faster this go-round!
c

Alanna said...

Fun cards Steph. I'm so glad your business is booming. I hope you feel the same way.

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful cards Steph always such inspiration .
I'm totally thrilled to have won the last challenge ...over the moon you've made my day ...thank you.
I can't wait for the next challenge and to see the sneak peeks of the new releases start to be revealed
Thank you so much Steph have a great weekend
Hugs Susie xx

Jen said...

i'm not sure what we would do without your stamps now :-)

don't let it overtake your life though xx

jen xxxxx


José said...

I just love your stamps Stephanie, and the dies which come with them. Can't wait to see the new release

Sue said...

I am sure that you know I am a big fan of your products and I am not surprise that so many others are too. They really are fabulous and the DT samples are always so inspiring. You deserve all your success for sure.
Your cards are gorgeous, beautiful design and I love the colours.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

You sure deserve all the succes of your efforts and kindness. Your products are so great love them but that you already knew. And also thank your sister for her beautiful drawings they make great stamps and I hope your husband keeps supporting you so you'll be able to keep up the work. Lovely cards once again and congrats to Susie.

Craft-E-Place said...

I agree with all the above comments. I love your stamps, your inspiring cards, the matching dies, the fact that you are Uk based and .... The list could go on!! Bring on the new release it's pay day today!!!
Congrats.
Elaine

Helen Barker said...

You deserve all your success.I love your products they are such great value & quality.No wonder they sell out as soon as they are released.Xxx

Leni said...

Congratulations to Susie. Stephanie, your stamps are GREAT to work with! Wish you all the succes of the world!

Barb Ghig said...

More beautiful cards, Stephanie...now, I really can't wait to see what you have in store for the March release!

Congrats to Susie on her challenge win! And, thanks so much for the update on the store!

Lindsey said...

Love these cards, too! I adore how honest and real you are and am thrilled at your continued success. :)

Vivienne Holden said...

I agree with everyone! Humble, honest, talented and NICE! A rare breed Stephanie! I was wondering who Jenny was when I saw the little note on my invoices. Along with your hubby, you and Jenny are a force to be reckoned with in the stamping world. Long may it continue! xxx

Debbie said...

Well done Susie.Wow what a lovely family affair.I think you're doing an amazing job and I am seeing more and more cards in blogland with your stamps and dies on.May it continue for years to come.Beautiful cake cards a style that we love.Hugs Debbie x

jintyoo7 said...

Such cute cards, Stephanie :)

Funny girl, your business is still young and doing so very well - your "financier" will soon be reaping the benefits of your tiny business - ;oP

Lee-Anne said...

Stephanie, all the little trials and tribulations mean that you have one amazingly successful business on your hands :) Enjoy each step along the way and assure yourself that you are indeed a very successful businesswoman, 'cause you truly are! Your products are top notch and so fab to work with! Enjoy the ride :):):)

Gillian said...

I agree with all the comments. Your stamps and dies are wonderful and it is lovely to have a British company competing successfully with the USA. Let's have a photo of your talented sister too. Keep it up - we rely on you now! Thank you for including a little gift with my last order. So sweet of you.

racmozz said...

Congrats to Suzie! Its so hard to find a UK stamp and die company that keeps bringing out such brilliant designs. The designs are so good that they can fit any card. Every time I make a card now I usually end up using at least one clearly besotted stamp or die (feel like a stalker!)
Keep up the good work :-)

Marion said...

As previously stated by the other ladies, your products are amazing and the fact that you are supplying an American website means you are a big success. I don't think you can escape your future as a major stamp supplier. Maybe you could employ someone part time to share the load. We certainly want to see your company grow and be around for years to come.

Julia Altermann said...

Just want to chime in with the other commenters, Stephanie: You are doing an amazing job. I had no idea that this wasn't your full time job because you are so professional, friendly, and your stamps and dies are of the highest quality.

Thank you for having created Clearly Besotted Stamps. It's great to have you here in Europe with your first class products. Thank you for your phenomenal service; you have no idea how great you are, really. And finally, thank you for doing this all next to your actual jobs of being a mom and wife. I think all of us here appreciate it enormously.

With warmest regards from Germany, Julia.