Thursday, January 2

January Release Teaser Time Day 2

I'm so happy that you've swung by today to check out the first of this months samples, I really hope you like what you see (fingers crossed! lol)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Up In The Air', 'Say It In Style' & 'Set The Scene' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Up In The Air Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Up In The Air' & 'In The Frame' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Up In The Air Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Up In The Air' & 'Mini Basic Banners' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Up In The Air Die Collection'; Provocraft Embossing Folder 'Seeing Spots'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Up In The Air' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Up In The Air Die Collection', 'Tag Along Die Collection' & 'Sky's The Limit Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

The remarkable Design Team (love and admire these girls so much!) are out in force today with all of the following ladies putting on a (fabulous!) show:


Dean returned to work today so I'm back on duty (lol), with grocery shopping (*groan*) and a trip to the farm with the children (*double groan* LOL) at the top of my list of things to do :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! xxx

32 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Wow love these new stamps .... Fabulous cards....
Hugs Sylviie xx

Barbara Murphy said...

I love the balloon shapes you've designed...and the scenes you've created are fabulous! I'm sensing that this will be another awesome release!!

Cindy Lovell said...

I sure DO like what i see! :) Fantastic cards,Stephanie!! I love the hot-air balloons!!!

Susie Sugar said...

Like them .....? I love them ;)
Hugs Susie x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous and fresh look cards - can't wait for the full reveal. x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, love them! Hope you have a great day! xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

So loving today's cards Steph and i must say i am loving the little hot air ballons, they are FAB...i cannot wait for them to be released!!

Right i am going to have a nosey at what your girls have made with this new release...i bet they'll be gorgeous as always :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Caryn said...

Gorgeous as always Steph - can't wait to play with the balloons xxx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Loving these cards today...have fun with the kiddies

Ali x

Marlou McAlees said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR STEPH :) LOVING THESE STUNNING CARDS WITH YOUR NEW RELEASE, HUGE HUGS XX

vickiscraft said...

Great cards Steph, can't wait for the full release!

xx

cm said...

Your cards are outstanding; I detect yet another FABULOUS release!!
c

Sue said...

WOW! I don't think you need to cross your fingers Stephanie - your new designs are wonderful.
Sue xx

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING what I see!! Looking forward to seeing more and I hope you have a Fabulous New Year's Week!! ;)

Michelle said...

Oh... what beautiful fonts (and lovely cards!)!Can't wait to see more!

conil said...

May I just say...I think your products are extraordinary. In addition, you're one very talented person. WOW!

Gerdine said...

Great stamps!!

Mandy said...

So many wonderful ways to use these sets Stephanie, fabulous cards.
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous cards Steph. Cannot wait for the next teaser and full reveal *squeal* x x

Isha Gupta said...

Love the new release. TFS

Anja (scrappie) said...

Sure love what I see here those cards are amazing. Love the new release already.

Lindsey said...

So glad I've been saving my Christmas money....I'm super excited about this release already. Fantastic cards, Stephanie!

Pam said...

Fabulous cards! Can't wait to see everything!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are amazing!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love the cards Stephanie!
Thank You for the continued inspiration!

Maye M.L said...

Happy New Year Stephanie. Love the new release. Congrats.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards, Stephanie! I love all the new stamps and dies so much, too...I think you can 'un-cross' your fingers now, they're really beautiful!!!

Off to check out what the DT has created with these goodies :-)

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet...the heart hot air balloon...I'm swooning! Wonderful cards!

Cornelie said...

I love this little balloon!

KayM said...

Absolutely beautiful, all of them!! Loving the trees and the balloons!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love these hot air balloons. The heart one is so cute!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards Stephanie!!!!