Saturday, December 21

More Christmas Cards

I was wrapping gifts from 9pm until 6am this morning but still not finished!  I've had 2 hours sleep and we're now off to Bluewater shopping centre to do some last minute Christmas shopping!

Here are a few cards I made yesterday....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let It Snow', 'Mini Love Hearts', 'For Everyone' & 'In Stitches: Christmas' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Let It Snow Die Collection'

The following cards were inspired by the superb DT member Caryn....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches: Christmas', 'Holiday Sentiments' & 'Basic Alphabet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'In Stitches: Christmas Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

I think it's nice to personalise cards :)

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let It Snow', 'Holiday Sentiments' & 'Basic Alphabet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Let It Snow Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Dean's finished work for a couple of weeks (the children have been home from school for a week and a half already!) so we're all really in the festive mood now :)

Happy Saturday, thanks for dropping by! x

24 comments:

Neets B said...

Aw I LOVE these! The card for your hubby is so cute :)

Your Christmas stamps are so versatile and great to mixing up, they all work brilliantly together...I may have to buy the rest soon! haha

I am starting to feel festive but such a shame I have to work next Monday, Tuesday and Friday..booo!

Enjoy your shopping trip, if you're not sleep-walking :D xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

WOW - your cards are just LOVELY. I popped over to see you from Karen P's (Stampin in Pink) blog.

Glad I did . . . just gonna browse some more!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning cards Stephanie. Have a magical time but not sure how you survive on such little sleep. Xx

Anne said...

Lovely cards Stephanie ... do you never stop? Take care. Hugs x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Stunning cards Stephanie and wow you can you do that only two hours sleep? Good luck with the last shopping.

scrappyjacky said...

You really are dedicated to christmas.....good luck with Bluewater!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Those hats and scarfs are too cute!!

Alanna said...

These are so cute. I love that you personalized them.

June K said...

Such cute cards, Stephanie.

Lin said...

Oh, these are darling, Stephanie! I especially love the last one in those colors! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

cm said...

Absolutely fabulous cards; personalizing is such a loving touch! Wrapping packages from 9pm to 6am : WOW! Looks like some amazing gifts in store for your special people! You've just amped up my Christmas spirit immensely!
c

Maureen said...

these are so cute and a timely reminder to me to make my husband's card today! Your lovely Christmas card made it here safe and sound :) THank you so much for thinking of me...I miss all you gals! Did well in my courses this first term and am enjoying a few weeks away from the books and paper writing! Hugs ox

Cornelie said...

O, so sweet all of your cards!! I love them!
That little pinquin is on my wishlist, I love it!!

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie and your house looks beautiful too. Try to get some rest tonight x

Tenia Nelson said...

Adorbs!!! :)

vickiscraft said...

OMG Steph, you are going to burn yourself out missus! You will probably sleep through Christmas:O

Love your cards :)

Vicki x

Tracey said...

Seriously incredible Steph!! The Christmas characters are too adorable and I love your colour schemes!! I received one of your gorgeous cards in the mail - thank you so much!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the season be filled with blessings!! xx

Loz said...

How adorable! Love the colours on the last card x

Barb Ghig said...

FABulous cards, Stephanie! I love how you mixed your sentiments with these adorable penguins...so fun and festive!

Enjoy your day shopping, and I hope you're able to get some rest soon :-)

jintyoo7 said...

ADORABLE!! That is one marathon "wrapping" session.

Maye M.L said...

Stephanie: Loved your "last minute cards", what a talent! Your adorable penguin inspired me to create a similar card. Thanks. Cheers!

Lindsey said...

Adorable...love them all!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, the one for your hubby is so cute! xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Loving these chrimbo card hunni but the last as to be my fave as the colours are awesome :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma