Thursday, October 3

October Release Teaser Time Day 3

I managed to rustle up a few cards yesterday so without further delay, here are more peeks at this months upcoming releases....

Delightful Doilies:

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Delightful Doilies', 'Pretty Poinsettia', 'Holiday Sentiments' & 'Happy Days' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Delightful Doilies Die Collection'; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Tilted Banners'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Delightful Doilies', 'Pretty Poinsettia' & 'Modern Christmas' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Delightful Doilies Die Collection'; Lil' Inker Die 'Stitched Sentiment Flag'

Let It Snow:

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let It Snow' & 'Holiday Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Let It Snow Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let It Snow' & 'Christmas Cheer' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Let It Snow Die Collection' & 'Christmas Cheer Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'; Provocraft Embossing Folder 'Seeing Spots'

Modern Christmas (Designed by Amy Wanford):


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Modern Christmas' & 'Set The Scene' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Paper Pad 'Snap Color Vibe'

There are more new release peeks to be seen at the following fabulous blogs so please pay them a visit if you have time:


I'm delighted to see that the gorgeous Taheerah is spotlighting a Clearly Besotted stamp set on her amazing blog this month so do pop on over and say hello - there are prizes to be won too!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you will return tomorrow to see more last minute samples (that I'll be making today!) lol xxx

36 comments:

Asha said...

Eeeek! That penguin is just the cutest little guy ever!!! I want I want I want!!!! :-D Such gorgeous samples. Thanks for sharing, Stephanie.
xxx Asha

Neets B said...

Well, for someone that wasn't organised for this release you've created some gorgeous cards, Stephanie. I'm loving little Pingu and the modern trees by Aimes are fabulous. Can't wait for the rest of the teaser days :) xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, love how you have the used the doilies as wreaths. Love the trees in the bright colours too and I am just in love with the little penguin! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are fab Stephanie, love the penguins and the lace doily wreath is gorgeous!! Susan xx

Louise B said...

Love the poinsettia and doily and the colours of them and the little penguin is so cute.

Jules said...

hubbie is very happy to see penguins and said he will be buying for me

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh Crumbs! These are too good Stehpanie - looks like I'll be raiding the piggy bank again! That Penguin is just too cute and how many cards have you managed to make so perfect. Sarah x

Anja (scrappie) said...

I can't believe that you come up with these beautiful cards in so short a time they are all great and oohh that pingu I love it.

Connie G said...

I love the doily cards especially that banner you made. So elegant. Colors are prefect and the detail on the doily is just gorgeous!! The penguin is SOOOOOO cute!! WOW!!

Deirdre said...

STUNNING.... Love them all!

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh...these are all so beautiful!! The cute penguin stole my heart! ;) He is adorable! I know by now,that i also need the doilies! SO pretty!!

richardbreaks said...

I LOVE your penguin! It's nice and BIG! Seems like everyone makes a teeny tiny penguin...Well done!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Cant wait till the new stash comes out ... Your cards are fabulous....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sue McRae said...

How adorable are those penguin cards and I love the look of the Modern Trees.

cm said...

Gorgeous cards (you said you weren't organized? I think you were teasing us!). Love the penguins and the modern trees - so many 'set' possibilities! Cute, plus!!
c

Sara Mac said...

Oh my goodness these cards are amazing! I truly LOVE every single one of them. Great sets!

Amy Kolling said...

Stephanie, even last minute these are amazing cards! I LOVE that penguin!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Stephanie amazing samples again today by you and the amazing designers. Love that sweet penguin!

Judith said...

The penguin is so cute (-: I love the new stamps and dies!

Sian said...

Oh shoot! I told myself I wasn't allowed any more Christmas stamps this year, but they are gorgeous.

Piali Biswas said...

Oh MY!!!!That penguin is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! Love it!!

scrappyjacky said...

Some lovely new christmas stamps.

Mandy said...

Such a an amazing collection Steph!!

xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely all cards! hugs, Helena

Pamela said...

That doily as a Christmas wreath is just genius!

Gillian R said...

I love love love those penguins

vickiscraft said...

Wow, you have been busy, these are fabulous!

Vicki x (I made a few with my new stamps, they are on my blog :)

Jackie said...

Absolutely stunning as always, Stephanie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous cards Steph..that penguin is adorable

Anne

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

These cards are gorgeous!! Totally loving them!

Shirley N said...

These cards are all fabulous Steph! Lovelovelove this release!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful cards! Loving these new products! :)

vickiscraft said...

In reply to your comment Steph, you girls really are the best!(wink)....lol

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable penguin and wonderful cards!

jintyoo7 said...

Wow, amazing, Stephanie - you always pull off such gorgeous cards - all the time :)

Barb said...

and my cart is full again... ;)