Tuesday, October 1

October Release Teaser Time Day 1

I simply cannot believe it's Teaser Time already and will freely admit that I am not prepared at all this month!  Here's a little peek at the eight new stamp sets (with six new die collections) that will be available soon....

Christmas Cheer:
 Delightful Doilies:
 Holiday Sentiments:
 Let It Snow:
 Modern Christmas (designed by Amy Wanford):
 Pretty Poinsettia:
 Set The Scene:
 Tasty Treats:

I am super happy and excited to have the fabulous Stephanie Klauck of Round Here joining me and the Design Team this month, she is incredibly talented and I feel very lucky to have her on board!

It's also a very special month because Clearly Besotted is turning one!!  We will be celebrating our first Anniversary with a Blog Hop (with lots of prizes on offer) on the 5th and let me tell you now - the line up is INCREDIBLE - I still can't believe it myself!!

I really must get some samples done with this months stamps, let's hope the mojo doesn't fail me today lol  Please come back tomorrow when (hopefully) I'll have some cards to share :) xxx

27 comments:

Cornelie said...

See you tomorrow!!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Excited muchly here!!

Ali x

Gillian R said...

Can't wait to see the Christmas releases

Neets B said...

I need to see more! Can't wait :) xx

Vivienne Holden said...

You are just plain MEAN Stephanie. How can a person stand so much tension! Ha Ha! Can't wait to see 'em in all their glory. xxx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Ooohhhh I' m very eager to see some more it looks quiet promissing already.

Sue said...

All looks very exciting. Looking forward to seeing all your DTs creations
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

They are very titillating Stephanie can't wait to see them! Susan x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

eeekkk!!! Soooo excited for everything!!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

so excited about your release and also for your 1 year anniversary! yay!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love these teasers...so happy you have had such a successful first year!

cm said...

Wow - only year one and your success is fabulous! These teasers have me excited...very and muchly excited!
c

Asha said...

Impatiently waiting for more. You're such a tease, Stephanie!
xxx A

magical said...

ooh these looking very exciting, cant wait to see them on cards x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Arrrgh! Can't wait! Please Miss do I have to go to work tomorrow - I want to stay home and see what's new at Clearly Besotted! Sarah x

Jessica Strider said...

Great teasers! I can't wait to see more. :D

The Crafty Den said...

Oooh need to start saving my pennies. The delightful doilies looks really pretty and I can't wait to see all the other sets in full :)

Jane said...

Looking like another great release Stephanie!!
My basket is full already!!

Katie Berberich said...

Oh my word, has it really been a year? Many congratulations, what an achievement.
I think a birthday card is in order.
Seriously, a year? I can't believe it!
Your release looks full of intrigue.
Katie xx

Cindy Lovell said...

This is going to be a great release! I am so happy,i discovered you!! Too bad though,it wasn't earlier.
Congrats on your first Anniversary!!!
See you tomorrow!! :)
Cindy

Mars x said...

It's too long to wait - hurry, hurry!!! Hugs, mars xxx

Kim Heggins said...

love the peeks!

Karen B said...

Well Stephanie it looks like you've done it again! Credit card's at the ready for the 5th. Bet this time last year you couldn't even have imagined the phenominal success of CB both in the UK and USA. Many congratulations.

Karen x

Marlou McAlees said...

these are gorgeous!!! love that cutie hat :) can't believe it's a year xxx

jintyoo7 said...

oooh, see some very exciting peeks! Hoping your mojo is in full swing :)

Jackie said...

I totally love this months release (as always) xx

Annalize said...

How can anyone choose between these???