Saturday, October 26

Congratulations

Clearly Besotted is keeping me so busy that I can now make baby card's without feeling (too) broody lol....


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Love' & 'Background Builder III' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Baby Love Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'; Lil Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Circles'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'By The Number'

Who am I kidding?  I'd have another baby in a heartbeat....unfortunately my mean hubby is not budging on this one lol

Happy Saturday, hope you're enjoying your weekend :) x 

11 comments:

Neets B said...

These are so cute, Stephanie. Whenever I reach for this set I always use the pram, I think its the cute little hearts in the wheels that draw me in!

How could you possibly have time to have another bambino, your customers would go nuts if you took time out from CBS! haha xx

Stamps and Paper said...

SUch sweet baby cards Steph

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Two gorgeous baby cards Stephanie. Babies are gorgeous aren't they who can blame you for wanting another! Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, wonderful design and perfect colours.
I know how you feel being broody, I would have had a couple more babies if I could have. Never mind, will have to wait to be a Gran now.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
take care
Sue xx

vickiscraft said...

Looks like you'll just have to keep making the cards then Steph! Super cute they are too ;)

Vicki x

Merry said...

Wonderful, I like the embossed background you have teamed with it.

jintyoo7 said...

Completely adorable, Stephanie :)

Gillian R said...

Super cute! I bet your husband is happy that CBS is so successful since it is keeping your mind (kinda of) off babies!

Michelle said...

Love the design of these Stephanie, great background and of course I love the prams xx

Rebecca said...

Lovely cards Steph, Rebecca x

Lindsey said...

Super cute! (I don't blame you for wanting more...maybe you'll be blessed with a surprise. :) )