Thursday, October 10

Clearly Besotted Challenge #5 - Colour Inspiration / Autumn Theme

*CLOSED: WINNER - SUSIE (SASSY DESIGNS BY SUSIE)*
Oh my goodness I can't believe it's already time for this months challenge, the days are just whizzing by aren't they?!  I've been very naughty and not picked a winner for the last challenge yet (or the Blog Hop Grand Prize and Stamp Festival Prize Draw - slap on the wrist!) but I promise I will get on it as soon as I have a spare moment!

I have an autumnal colour palette for you to play with this month, so please use some (or all) of the following colours on your projects....or else you can skip them altogether and just create something with an Autumn theme!

Source: Design Seeds

Here's my sample which I made in a hurry very late last night so I'm not that happy with it....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Many Messages', 'Basic Stripes' & 'Autumn Flowers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Autumn Flowers Die Collection'

And now onto the super amazing samples by the Design Team extraordinaire....






The challenge win run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win £30 Clearly Besotted store credit.  In order to qualify for the prize (open to everyone worldwide), please kindly adhere to the following:
  • Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
  • It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked below - direct link to post please
  • The closing date for entries is Wednesday 23 October 2013 (23:55 GMT)
  • Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time
I'm so excited to to see all your fabulous entries, the best part of having my own little stamp line is seeing them being used - thank you! xxx

27 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie, love the colours you have used xx

Sue said...

WOW Stunning DT creations and yours is gorgeous too Stephanie.
Sue xx

Judith said...

You are designing the greatest stamps and dies, Stephanie!
Look what the talented DT members have made with YOUR sets, gorgeous!

vickiscraft said...

Great inspiration, I shall have to get my thinking cap on! :) xx

cm said...

Beautiful products and in your hands and those of your DT, they're brought to delightful magical 'life.' Gorgeous, each and every one! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!
c

Gillian R said...

Beautiful cards from all the DT, great inspiration

Anja (scrappie) said...

Yessss I love fall I love the colors so this shouldn't be to difficult. Great cards made as inspiration.

Groetjes Anja

Denise said...

Gorgeous Fall designs!

Neets B said...

What a beautiful gallery of cards from the Design Team, great job ladies. The cogs in my brain are turning, albeit very slowly! :D xx

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful cards from you and the Team!! Great Challenge!!

Petti said...

beautiful!

claude techer said...

BEAUTIFUL ! BEAUTIFUL !

Karen B said...

Amazing inspiration from both you and the amazing girls on the DT Stephanie. Love the DS colour palette you have chosen.

Karen x

sandie said...

gorgeous DT cards, I will be joining in the fun

Susie Sugar said...

Great challenge Steph and fabulous example cards too
Can't wait to get back to crafting next week to create something for this challenge
Have a great weekend
Hugs Susie xx

Merry said...

Oh wow you are all so clever. Such lovely cards.

Deirdre said...

Beautiful creations - happy birthday!

jintyoo7 said...

Please be happy with your, Stephanie - it looks fabulous! As do all the cards from your amazing team :)

Renee said...

Now that I have won a BEAUTIFUL CB stamp set from the blog hop, I will get to play along with this challenge!!! LOVE the DT inspiration!

Rema said...

Stephanie your card is absolutely fabulous! Slap your wrist one more time for your negative thoughts! Awesome projects by the rest of the DT members....

Brenda Lee said...

Fantastic cards! Stephanie, I love the layout of your card...and the colors. Everyone on the DT did an amazing job. I'm new to your company so don't own any of your stamps yet (still crossing my fingers that I might be a winner from the birthday hop) :) When my stamp funds build back up, I'm definitely going to buy some stamps so that I can participate in your challenges. There's quite a few sets that I'm in LOVE with!

Elsea Designs said...

Thanks for a great challenge. The DT cards are all fab.
Lorry :o) xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

I did use autumn colors, mine are just a tad brighter! :) Thanks for a fun challenge [and the free image]

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration and thanks for a great challenge x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Some gorgeous inspiration here thank you girls! I'm just hunting around the house for my craft mojo then I can enter! x

cotnob said...

Wonderful DT projects, thank you for the inspiration and fabulous challenge.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I just discovered your blog and challenge - I was excited to find it! Your DT inspiration projects are beautiful - what a great theme! I just got some Clearly Besotted stamps and dies for my birthday and I am so happy to be playing along with you. Thanks for the challenge!