Wednesday, September 4

September Release Teaser Time Day 4

Thank you so much for returning today, I'm taking that to mean you haven't been completely turned off by my samples so far!! lol

Here are the last of my teasers, kicking off with Autumn Flowers....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Autumn Flowers', 'Many Messages' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Autumn Flowers Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' / Other - Simon Says Stamp 'Birch Wood Veneer Paper'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Autumn Flowers' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Autumn Flowers Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Simple Stripes'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Autumn Flowers' & 'Tag Along' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Autumn Flowers Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Autumn Flowers'

And last but not least, Signature Christmas Additions....


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Signature Christmas Additions', 'Basic Alphabet' & 'Happy Days' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Signature Christmas Die Collection'; Lil' Inker Dies 'Instant Camera'; Simon Says Stamp Die 'String of Hearts'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Signature Christmas Additions', 'Signature Christmas' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Signature Christmas Die Collection'; Simon Says Stamp Dies  'Small Folded Banners 'Apothecary Labels' / Other - Simon Says Stamp 'Kraft Woodgrain Cardstock'

I'm so happy and proud to have the following lovely ladies joining me today with a few more teasers to hopefully wet your appetite lol....

Thank you for sticking with me this week, please pay me one more visit tomorrow if you'd like to see the stamp sets revealed in full :) xxx

35 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Simply fabulous darling x

Mandy said...

Amazing collection of cards Stephanie xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Amazing cards Stephanie you have to stop showing because I WANT them ALL help!!!!!!

Tracey said...

WOW! Amazing cards Steph!! xx

Cornelie said...

Great collection, all of the cards, but I really LOVE the color leaves! Nice!

Gillian R said...

Love love love the look if this set!

Stamps and Paper said...

Wonderful cards Steph...love the Christmas ones especially

Anne

~amy~ said...

fabulous...I love fall inspired cards..my fav season!

Marlou McAlees said...

amazing collection, loving the Christmas additions Stephanie :) xx ♥

cm said...

Oh my, what a stunning series of cards to showcase your new release! From Fall to Christmas, you've captured the seasons, beautifully! My wish list is sooooo long!
c

Sue McRae said...

Love all the leafy cards, so wonderful!

Alanna said...

Gorgeous cards and I'm so happy for the additions to the Christmas set. That was the set from you last year that made me fall in love with your stamps.

Dottie J said...

My daughter would say, "Of course you love it, Mom. It has a leaf on it!" I very much fear I am going to want all of it!

Jamie said...

Stunning cards!

Anita said...

Fabulous DT cards again!!
Hugs, Anita

Lin said...

I'm really excited to see your Autumn Flower set! Great samples today, Stephanie!

Julia said...

I've literally _just_ discovered your shop and you blog and I'm smitten :) Love your stamps and the matchings dies. And I've discovered your "release schedule" page, so I'm gonna hold off with ordering until I can get those GORGEOUS fall flower stamps :)

Sue - bearhouse said...

A truly wonderful selection of cards Stephanie. I love the Autumn leaves and the gorgeous Christmas designs.
Sue xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

All the 'teaser' cards including the DT are fantastic with so much inspiration - can't wait for the full reveal tomorrow. x

Jane said...

Absolutely stunning sneak peak cards.
'Autumn Flowers' looks amazing, another one in my already overflowing basket!!!

Inge said...

Stunning cards Stephanie, I LOVE the card with the pink,blue,green leaves! And those Christmas cards look awesome too! All those sets right onto my wishlist :D

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful leaf set and love the christmas addition.

Neets B said...

Gorgeous collection, Steph. How you find the time to make so many fab cards, all with fresh new designs I'll never know. Loving the leaf/button combo :) xx

Judith said...

I just watched the video of you and your friends crafting together. I had so much fun to see you running out of the room and struggling with the Cuttlebug ((-;
(sorry, LOL)

I think I need a second job to fulfill my crafty stuff wishlist ...

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the leaf and those fun Christmas stamps!

Lindsey said...

Love, love, and more love. Cannot wait for this release! Your cards are fantastic...but I'm totally loving the pink, aqua, and green leaf card...so fun!

Stella said...

Love the Autumn stamps.x

Karen B said...

Well, you've got me again Stephanie! Love the new autumn release......and the Christmas additions.......and...........and...........need I go on? lol Can't wait for the release. Fab video - you all look like you're having a great time. BTW love the happy on the string of hearts - definitely going to case that.

Karen x

Tracy Ercole said...

Great cards Stephanie. I'm loving this release! Loved the video too, I must say I thought you all were fairly calm considering.... I think I must be a stress head, I'm all over the place trying to do this challenge lol. x

jintyoo7 said...

Can things get any better? Beautiful samples!

Barb said...

Stephanie there is no need for you to worry! Your releases never disappoint and this particular release is extra amazing. You've rocked it yet again!!

Debbie said...

Oh wow I'm loving them all.Stunning cards.You are so talented.Hugs Debbie x

De hobby droom said...

Oh woow what a very beautiful cards! We love your blog!

Hugs, De hobby droom

Katie Berberich said...

Those leaves are so pretty in those tones. Great use of the labels dies too -can't wait to get mine. I told myself "no more shopping"...lol, didn't last long did it?
Keep doing what you are doing :)
Katie xx

Megan Welden said...

They are all lovely!