Tuesday, September 3

September Release Teaser Time Day 3

The children have returned to school today so the house is very quiet and empty, I've had my little big cry and now I just need to get over it!

Today I have a few more stamp set peeks to share with you, starting with A Basket Full....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Basket Full', 'Tag Along' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'A Basket Full Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'; Lil' Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Circles' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Basket Full' & 'Tag Along' / Pattern Paper - Papertrey Ink 8x8 Pad 'Holiday Flourishes & Swirls' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'A Basket Full Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Basket Full' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'A Basket Full Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Nuts For You....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Nuts For You' & 'A Little Sentimental'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Nuts For You' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Nuts For You Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'; Lil' Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Squares'

And Mini Love Hearts....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Love Hearts' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Mini Love Hearts Die Collection'; Simon Says Stamp Die 'Leaf Column'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Love Hearts' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - MFT Die-namics 'Scallop Border'

I'm in good company today with the following delightful ladies also posting some sensational September teasers:


Last day of samples tomorrow before the full reveal on Thursday so if your interest hasn't waned, I'd love for you to join me then - thank you! xxx

17 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Gorgeous cards... Loving all your new designs.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jane said...

So absolutely gorgeous! Love the Christmas card, so different!

Tracy Ercole said...

Beautiful cards again Stephanie. I love the different flower options for the basket. x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Sigghhhh it's Always tough when the kids go to school again and believe me it never stops. My son went to the university last monday and I'm still feeling sad......
But Lucky we have our stamps and papers so on to it.
LOVE, love all your cards once again can't wait to see the full release.

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! These are wonderful Stephanie, I love the look of the new release and yet again my wish list got a lot longer.
Oh, I really feel for you today. My children go back to school and college tomorrow and I am dreading it. I just have to try and keep myself busy with crafting and turn the radio up load so it's not so quiet
Take care
Sue xx

Gillian R said...

Think my bank balance might be suffering this month with your new release. Love it as always

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely stunning cards Steph...my wish list gets longer...

Anne

cm said...

Stunning cards to showcase your stunning products! My wish list is definitely growing! Sad that you're already missing your kids, but know that they're missing you, too! Just makes coming home in the afternoon all the more special!
c

Lin said...

Love the baskets, Stephanie! They just say "homey" to me!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable!

Cornelie said...

Great cards again. Great heart flowers, en the basket with flowers...really nice cards!

Karen B said...

So glad your release is at the start of the month Stephanie.....don't feel quite so guilty using my credit card!!! lol Love the effect the Basket Full makes - so versatile; and that little squirrel made me smile. Great use of the heart to make that fab flower. Can't wait for Thursday!

Karen x

Vivienne Holden said...

Each one is an absolute stunner Stephanie! xxx

Mary-Anne V said...

Yes its hard when the house gets so quiet...just sent my youngest off to kindergarten last week. But it seems all this quiet time is letting you be very creative...love these cards!

Barb said...

I love your cards and can't wait to see the full sets revealed!

Lindsey said...

That little squirrel is too cute and I'm loving the versatility of A Basket Full.

Katie Berberich said...

Too cute, love those nuts!
Your style is so fun, I could spot a "Stephanie Wincott" card from a whole bunch.
Katie xx