Monday, September 2

September Release Teaser Time Day 2

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to day 2 of this month's teasers :)

The weekend with Caryn, Debby & Aimes was too amazing for words (which is just as well because I've lost my voice from chatting!) and I'm missing them terribly this morning!

Right, back to business (lol), here are a few cards I've made with this months upcoming release....

Boo To You:



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Boo To You', 'Fright Night' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Boo To You Die Collection'; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Small Folded Banners'; Papertrey Ink Dies 'Tag Sale #2' / Other - Simon Says Stamp 'Kraft Woodgrain Cardstock'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Boo To You' /  Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Paper Pad 'Color Vibe' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You Said It Die Collection'

Fright Night:


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fright Night' & 'Tag Along' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Paper Pad 'Color Vibe' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fright Night Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fright Night' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Paper Pad 'Color Vibe' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fright Night Die Collection'; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Small Folded Banners'; Lil Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Circles'; Spellbinder Nestabilities Dies 'Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles' Stampin' Up Sizzix Die 'Pillow Box'

To see more, please pay a visit to the following wonderful ladies, but be prepared to be bowled over by their brilliance ;)....

Caryn Davies (who also has a few pictures from our wonderful weekend together!)

I'll be back tomorrow and I do hope you will be too! xxx

31 comments:

Gillian R said...

Another fab set of cards. Love those little pumpkins

Anja (scrappie) said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend. Your cards are amazing as usual. Oohhh I think i'm gonna have all those halloween sets they are simply great.

Susie Sugar said...

Fabulous spooky creations Steph ....looking forward to seeing more new surprises tomorrow
Have a great day
Hugs Susie xx

Kathy W said...

These are all great cards. I really like the use of the ghost die using the negative space. Can't wait to see the stamp set/dies at the release.

Neets B said...

Totally fab designs as always, Steph. Your style is fantastic. I love the bright colour combinations and the orange pumpkins with the kraft works brilliantly. Hugs xx

Michelle said...

I knew you would have a great weekend :o) Gorgeous samples Stephanie - you have been busy!! I have been playing with this set a bit this morning, I love it! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Looks like you had a fab weekend..... Love your cards... Cant wait to see the newbies......
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Tracy Ercole said...

WOW, fantastic cards Stephanie. x

maria f. said...

Love your design on the Trio of sweet ghosts.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Wow how fabulous are these makes, live them all

Ali x

Aimes said...

Awesome spook-tacular projects! And I know that peeps are in for a real treat after seeing your other projects for the release IRL!
I can't begin to thank you enough for such a lovely weekend - I slept in this morning! LOL!
XX

Anita said...

Fabulous creations from the whole design team! It's going to be hard to pick just one for my prize ;)
Hugs, Anita

cm said...

What a fabulous set of cards to showcase your new Halloween release! These are on my "must have" list! So delightful!
c

Stephanie said...

These cards are amazing Stephanie!!
I love all the fun Halloween stamps! ;)

vickiscraft said...

Love all the cards and treat boxes! x

Tracey said...

What fun Steph!! Wonderful projects!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous halloween cards Steph just love the stamps and dies

Anne

Cornelie said...

And you said I've been busy ;-)
Great sets of cards and gifts, I realy like the last little cards and gifts!!

Jane said...

Fantastic projects by everyone. You all have worked really hard.
And I see 'Tags' will be released, I love love love tags!! So there's one set in my basket already!! I know it won't be lonely for long Ha Ha!!
Looking forward to all the projects and of course Release Day!!

Inge said...

Ooooh wooow so much eye candy, totally love all the Halloween creations you've made Stephanie! The cute little boxes, the funny ghost cards and the scary pumpkins...FAB!!!

Barb said...

awesome! i love the halloween colors against kraft :)

Alanna said...

These are all fabulous. You've been busy.

Amy Kolling said...

Wow!!! Firstly....I'm so envious of your crafty time together!!! Many memories were made I'm sure!! Secondly, these Halloween projects are amazing in every way!! Can't wait to see the rest of the release!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ahhhh I LOVE love love these!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am always so amazed at the quantity you make on your cards! Good thing you have kids who can share ;) -- Love those ghost cards - very cute!!

jintyoo7 said...

Totally adorable :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow wow wow wht a fun set of Halloween goodies, I see spending in my future!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very fun halloween cards...love the Jack-o-lantern expressions!

Lindsey said...

How super fun are these new stamps?! Love you cards and I can't get over that dripping boo...love.

Stacey Schafer said...

eek! I'm in love with what I see! those halloween stamps are ADORABLE!

Katie Berberich said...

These are so delightful. I am looking forward to some sweet Halloween projects this year.
Will you be putting the school bake sale goods to shame again with your remarkable cardboard cake boxes filled with delicious treats? I remember those, they were amazing.
Katie x