Sunday, September 1

September Release Teaser Time Day 1

It's September Teaser Time already - yikes!!  This month we're releasing eight new stamp sets and seven new die collections.....

A Basket Full:

Autumn Flowers:

Boo To You:

Fright Night:

Mini Love Hearts:

Nuts For You:

Signature Christmas Additions:

Tag Along:

Just to reiterate once again, our stamps are planned months in advance and you can have a peek at the coordinating dies for this months sets in this Facebook Picture (that was posted back in July!).

Joining me and the the Design Team this month are three marvellous Guest Designers - I'd like to warmly welcome Anita Bowden of Neet & Crafty, Cornelie Brussaard of Colorful Cornelie and Inge Groot of Patterned Paper and also thank them in advance for the wonderful projects I know they're going to share over the next few days!

Thank you for joining me today, please pop back tomorrow if you're interested in seeing more :) xxx

12 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Ohhhhhh dear I can feel another spend coming on! lol

Love Pam xx

Lee said...

Looks like another very exciting release. Can't wait to see the DT's projects.

Judith said...

Hello Stephanie,

While I am waiting for my first order to arrive, I enjoyed the blog-hop of your talented designers! Congratulation on the great team!

I think the Mini Love Hearts will steal mine (-: Hardly can't wait to see more...

Anja (scrappie) said...

Oohhh this sounds great and how about those designers hooray for Cornelie and Inge!!!!!! can't wait to see their contributions.

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous ...as I knew they would be ;) x

thehandmadecardblog.com said...

Looks like another wonderful release, cant wait to place an order!

When will they be available to buy on the website so I can set myself a reminder ;-)

Laurie said...

So fun! Can't wait to see more! :)

Gillian R said...

Love the beginning of the month when we get a new release. Will be sure to be buying more of your wonderful stamps

Tracy Ercole said...

Can't wait to see the new release!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Squealll.....excited muchly! Signature Christmas additions needs to come to play at my house lol

Glad you had an amazing weekend

Ali xx

Stephanie said...

Yay!!
So excited to see the full release and all of the amazing projects!!

Barb said...

wow! beautiful fall images! can't wait to see the full reveal :)