Wednesday, August 21

New Die Collections

There are 10 new die collections (that all coordinate with existing stamp sets) now available in the store :)

Book Worm Die Collection (coordinates with Book Worm Stamp Set - sold separately)....
Build A Bug Die Collection (coordinates with Build A Bug Stamp Set - sold separately)....
Call Me Die (coordinates with Call Me Stamp Set - sold separately)....
Cute & Cuddly Die Collection (coordinates with Cute & Cuddly Stamp Set - sold separately)....
Dino-Mite Die Collection (coordinates with Dino-Mite Stamp Set - sold separately)....
Just My Type Die (coordinates with Just My Type Stamp Set - Sold separately)....
Teacher's Pet Apple Die (coordinates with Teacher's Pet Stamp Set - sold separately)....
Thinking of You Die Collection (coordinates with Thinking of You Stamp Set - sold separately)....
Under The Sea Die Collection (coordinates with Under The Sea Stamp Set - sold separately)....
With Love Die Collection (coordinates with With Love Stamp Set - sold separately)....

Being a die fanatic, the fact that all my (suitable) existing stamp sets now have dies to match makes me very happy :D  Have a fabulous day! xoxo

14 comments:

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

I need to win the lottery lol

Ali x

Cornelie said...

Nice!!

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

I love your dies!

Susie Sugar said...

Great stuff x

Sylvia said...

I Love it ;) love it, love it!! Super!!!

Neets B said...

I'm with you on that thought, Ali! x

Neets B said...

I'm so desperate to place another order but don't get paid until after the bank holiday :( So many products I still need to have! So glad everything now coordinates, you're making lots of us extremely happy! :D xx

Katie Berberich said...

Oh, I do love a die! You are the best stamp store owner like -EVER!
What a great addition to my collection.
Hope you are having an awesome summer Stephanie.
Katie xx
P.S I have made a card to enter your current challenge, let's see if I actually get around to posting it this time before the closing date!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow amazing thank you very much Stephanie that is so great. but here also I have to win the lottery my list is growing and growing.

cm said...

I'm with the others - lottery needed so I can buy EVERYTHING you offer! Then I wouldn't have to make choices! Fabulous products X amazing!!
c

vickiscraft said...

Oh you are amazing, I love stamp sets that have matching dies ;) xx

Maureen said...

ah, sunshine for my soul! ox

Karen B said...

And it sure makes us very happy Stephanie. I was so excited to see you had done (as promised a while ago) dies to match the Thinking of You stamp set, I did a little happy dance! lol Went straight over to the shop to purchase it...........and somehow another set managed to fall into my basket......hehe!

Karen xxx

Rosietoes said...

I'm with you Karen B. I was waiting for Signature Christmas dies but just happened to find another set that I 'needed' with the matching stamps. I don't think there is a cure for this addiction to Clearly Besotted is there? It's all in the name - besotted!! :)

Edna x x x