Thursday, August 1

August Release Teaser Time Day 1

It's time for the August Teasers (yes, already - can you believe it?!) and this month we're releasing eight new stamp sets and seven new die collections....

Basic Alphabet:

 Blast Off:

 Fancy Florals:

 Just My Type:

 Many Messages (I was a little bit impatient & used this sentiment back in April here!):

 Remember:

Sky's The Limit:

So Sweet:

I am very happy to have two wonderful Guest Designers joining us this month (chosen from entries in our first challenge), who have impressed me time and time again with their amazing Clearly Besotted creations....I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to Tracy Ercole of Designs by Tracey and Rebecca Hoy of Melly Moo Papercrafting :)

Please visit me (if I actually get any samples done this month!! lol), Rebecca, Tracy and the awe-inspiring Design Team over the next few days for a glimpse of what's coming this month - thank you! x

16 comments:

Sally said...

Can't wait to see the full reveal, they all look great!

Neets B said...

I love the little teasers and can't wait to see the rest of the release designs. The first few days of each month are so exciting! Big congrats to Tracey and Rebecca :) xx

Cornelie said...

I think that's enough teasing from you ;-) We are curious enough already!
Great DT team you have with you're GD too!

Gillian R said...

ooooo loving the look of 'Remember' already, can't wait to see the full release

Sue - bearhouse said...

How exciting! I know one thing for sure, my wish list is going to get even bigger!!
Sue xx

~amy~ said...

looks fabulous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent teasers!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Yes great teasers and congrats to Tracey and Rebecca as guest designers can't wait to see more from this prommissing release.

Karen Petitt said...

ooo yummy looking new stamps - looking forward to seeing the rest Karen x

shirley-bee said...

Great teasers, can't wait to see more!

Jules said...

I was always told by my daddy that it isn't good to tease, so you are being bad :(

Stacey Schafer said...

oh! exciting peeks!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow!!! So many, can't wait!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Excited to see the peaks...looking forward to seeing the whole release.

craftvithme said...

Shoot! These are gorgeous.

I am really looking forward to the full reveal

Karen B said...

I can see I'm going to have to get a bigger craft room Stephanie!!! lol These all look fabulous - can't wait to see more.

Karen x