Friday, July 26

Thank You & A Challenge Winner

Just swinging by quickly to announce the winner of our 'Seeing Spots' challenge, random.org generated number 73 which is Susie (Sassy Designs By Susie Sugar).  Thank you very much to everyone who took part, I'm always anxious that no-one will play along so I am very grateful for your participation and delighted by all your amazing entries....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Basic Banners', 'Many Thanks' & 'Flower Arrangement' / Tools - Lil Inker Die 'Instant Camera'; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Tilted Banners'

I can't believe it's Friday already, I have a very hectic few days ahead....lot's of catching up with friends and family - happy happy days! :D

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a marvellous weekend! xxx

12 comments:

craftvithme said...

Congrats Susie! Luck girl ;) Have fun..

Beautiful card, Steph. Looking forward to play along your next challenge with my new stamps :D

Regards,
Vithya

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Wonderful card Stephanie! Have a fabulous weekend - sounds wonderful! Susan x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow congrats Susie and thank you Stephanie for your pretty card and the nice challenge can't wait for the next one but more important for the next release..........
Sounds like a busy but great weekend so enjoy have fun.

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Steph, great stamps and gorgeous colours

Anne

Susie Sugar said...

Thank you So much.....
What wonderful news to wake up to and a great start to the weekend Steph I'm over the moon ...I love your stamps and dies , I can't wait to start the next challenge ;)
And I love your card it's a beauty & a great design.
Thanks gain Steph you've made my day
Hugs Susie xx

Rebecca said...

Have a wonderful weekends Stephanie. Love the card, Rebecca x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Congrats to Susie.
I love your card Stephanie, such a gorgeous design and beautiful colours.
I hope you have a fun time with your friends and family.
Sue xx

Tracy Ercole said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :)

Kara said...

Great card!! Looking forward to the next CB challenge;)

Viv said...

Congratulations Susie. Enjoy your goodies! Oh Stephanie, Silly Billy!
Your stamps and dies are fabulous so who on EARTH wouldn't want the chance to win some eh! xxx

missy said...

Congratulations Susie..Have a great weekend..

Cornelie said...

Great Susie!! Nice to win!
Great card you've made Stephanie! Have great weekend with you're friends and familie!