Thursday, July 4

July Release Teaser Time Day 4

It's the final day of July teasers and today I am showcasing Love Quotes, Love Quotes Additions and Shine Bright....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Quotes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Quotes Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Quotes' & 'Honeycomb'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Quotes Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Die 'Mat Stack 3'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Woodgrain'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Quotes' & 'Love Quotes Additions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Quotes Die Collection'

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Love Quotes', 'Basic Chevrons' & 'Honeycomb' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Quotes Die Collection'; Spellbinder Edgeabilities 'Classic Scallop'

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Shine Bright'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Shine Bright' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Shine Bright Die Collection'; Lil Inkers Dies 'Stitched Mats Rectangles'

Joining me today with the teasing is Mandy Gill and Allyson Anderson who have a couple of amazing cards to share with you so please pop on by their blogs :)

I hope you'll be back tomorrow when I'll be showing the new releases in their entirety before they are made available in the store on the 6th July.

Happy Independence day to all my US friends :)  We were in Florida (at the Grand Floridian in Orlando) this time last year and the fireworks and atmosphere was incredible....wish we were there right now! x

26 comments:

Mars x said...

If I could jump over the moon I would! Have been looking for an elegant, uncluttered chandalier stamp for sooooo long, if I could have designed it myself it would be just this one - Steph are you sure you can't rea minds??!!! Love all the cards but the chandalier gets my No. 1!! Hugs, Mars xxx

Anita said...

Wow, I love the roses!!! So gorgeous :)
Hugs, Anita

Mette said...

Beautiful cards and that is really stunning flowers :).

Hugs ~ Mette

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, you have been busy!! xx

Karen M said...

Oh Stephanie! I cannot wait. What time are the stamps released? I need to be sitting with my fo
Finger at the ready! Every single one of your cards are perfect!

Craftilicious said...

Took me a while to comment today - had to pick my chin off the floor! The new release is simply knockout!!!! Roll on 6th July - I'll be poised with my finger on the order button!
Tara
x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful cards Stephanie, this is a beautiful set, love the beautiful quotes :) xxx ♥

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A fabulous set Stephanie the quotes and sentiments are all brilliant! Susan x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such gorgeous cards Steph love the sentiments too

Anne

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! These are stunning Stephanie. I love all your new products, especially the flowers which have gone right to the top on my wish list. I've made a note of the 6th and I'm going to make sure I order quickly this time!!
Sue xx

Lin said...

Beautiful cards today!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty blooms...so many wonderful cards today.

Antonella said...

so pretty, love all of them!
hugs, antonella :-)

Mandy said...

Such an amazing collection Stephanie, you sure are one very talented lady.
xx

Jane said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie!!
I'm a sucker for all Flowers and love the text of the words.
I think i need a bigger piece of paper for my wish list!!!

Katie Berberich said...

Oh my gosh, these all look amazing Stephanie. These are all set to be another breath taking release and no doubt a big hit.
I reckon a holiday may be just what you need.
Katie xx

Jessica Strider said...

Gorgeous cards. Those roses are exquisite! Love the 'Love Quotes" so far. Can't wait to see the full release. :)

Judith said...

Beautiful cards made with beautiful stamps! This is a great release.

Tracey McNeely said...

The flowers are absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to see the set in full!

Karen B said...

They're all gorgeous Stephanie. Fab flowers and those Love Quotes are wonderful. Roll on 6th!

Karen x

Inge said...

Gorgeous stamps and cards!!! Can't wait to see all the stamp and die- sets tomorrow, love the Shine Bright <3

Margaret E said...

These flowers are beautiful - don't know how you keep coming up with such wonderful designs.
Best of luck for tomorrow!
Margaret xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

From a sunny Italia I am amazed by these teasers can't wait for the complete reveal. It all looks so great.

jintyoo7 said...

Wow! So beautiful :)

ojaistamp66 said...

I love the Shine Bright stamp set and dies. It will be hard to choose so I may have to get them all.

Shirley N said...

I've always been a huge fan of your style of card making and now am a huge fan of your stamps and dies. Beautiflul and inspiring cards Steph!
Wishing you continued success!