Tuesday, July 2

July Release Teaser Time Day 2

Welcome back to day 2 of the July release teasers and today I'm introducing Hoppy Birthday....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hoppy Birthday' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Hoppy Birthday Die Collection'

A very simple design for those last minute children's birthday cards (although I'm actually saving this one for my husband lol)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hoppy Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Hoppy Birthday Die Collection'

There is also a coordinating die collection, just to make life even easier lol!

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hoppy Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Hoppy Birthday Die Collection'

Same again, but this time in pink....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hoppy Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Hoppy Birthday Die Collection'

Please do stop on by the following Design Team and Guest Designer blogs to see more from this months release:

Debby Hughes (who is the Featured Blogger over at Pretty Pink Posh!)

I really hope you'll be back tomorrow (pretty please!) to see what else I have in store, until then, have a fantastic day :) x

25 comments:

Cornelie said...

Sweet frog and great to say a Hoppy Birthday! haha, great!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Some fab cards with your new stamp and die Stephanie - looking great! Susan x

Inge said...

Cute cards! Love how you've added the wiggle eyes to the frog :D

Michelle said...

Great cards Stephanie! Love how you have used a different colour on the arms and legs to his head/body - very effective. Love your layouts too xx

Susie Sugar said...

Such fun cards Steph and so cute too x

Sue - bearhouse said...

So gorgeous! Such a cheerful and cute frog, fabulous colours and I love the eyes!
Sue xx

Chrissie said...

He's one cute frog!
Chrissie

Marlou McAlees said...

cute cards Stephanie :) i'm sure your hubby will be very "hoppy" with the card you made him :) :) xxx ♥

shirley-bee said...

These are so sweet, Stephanie! I love the New Pad card.

Karen M said...

Hi Stephanie, the new stamps look amazing. I especially need the 'home sweet home' set. Those trees are so cute!

Anita said...

What a great little guy! I'm looking forward to see all the new stamps and dies.
I'm pleased to say I've received my order this morning and it all looks so good :)
Hugs, Anita

Anja (scrappie) said...

Ooohhh I really like that frog and the sentiment is so cute. And I hope I'll be able to hop over again tomorrow.

Kim. said...

Oooh I love this sweet frog, it looks great in all the colour ways.
Kim xXx

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet images...love the use of twine on the last two.

Gerdine said...

Absolutely cute!

laughadaisy said...

Great cards, Stephanie. ;-) I love your color combos and the way you used two colors for the frogs - wish I had thought of that!

Ted said...

Adorable little frog!! :) Love the jiggly eyes!

Paulina said...

Oh my goodness, these cards are SUPER adorable! The googly eyed frog= hilarious! Can't wait to see what other new sets/ dies are coming....

Thanks so much for sending people over to Debby's interview on my blog. She is SO talented and I'm thrilled we all got to know her a little bit better!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh this froggie is ADORABLE!!
~ Meredith

Katie Berberich said...

Talk about super cute and very, very hoppalicious. Can't wait to see all of what is in store.
Great example cards, love the use of googly eyes -so effective! The pink version card is my fave.
Hugs, Katie x

Rebecca said...

Adorable- love frogs I used to (ahem) kiss the when I was little!!!! Rebecca x x

Barb Murphy said...

so sweet! i love that froggy smile!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so cute! Love it in pink!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet froggie, so many uses!