Wednesday, July 24

It's A Boy!!!!

No prizes for guessing which baby boy I'm referring to lol....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Love', 'Building Blocks' & 'Basic Alphabet' / Tools - Papertrey Ink Dies 'Tiny Tags'

Of course, it could have been a girl....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Love' & 'Basic Banners' / Pattern Paper - Papertrey Ink Pattern Pack 'Summer Sunrise' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Baby Love Die Collection' & 'Basic Banners Die Collection'

Out of stock Clearly Besotted products at Simon Says Stamp are now back (July products will also be available shortly and I'm happy to report that they are expanding their Clearly Besotted range soon!) and I will be restocking my own store on Friday :)

The children and I, along with my brother and sister, are off to Prezzo's for lunch today, followed by a trip to the cinema to see the new Monster's Inc. movie - hope you have a great day too :) x

20 comments:

Mette said...

Gorgeous cards, loving the lay-outs. Glad to hear things are going from strength to strength with your stamp business - totally understandable :).

Hugs Mette

Anja (scrappie) said...

Such adorable cards and good th hear your business is blooming. Have much fun with monster &co.

Alanna said...

Your cards are darling. I hope you enjoy the movie.

Sue - bearhouse said...

Wonderful cards Stephanie, I love the designs and fabulous colours.
I am so pleased that you are doing so well, you really do deserve it.
I hope you enjoy the film, I have heard it is very good.
Sue xx

The Crafty Laydee said...

Aww,how sweet ! Perfect new baby cards-so pretty.
Have a lovely day-enjoy the film(i don't have a little one any more to take to see it-but my baby(now 20 !)and i may just go as the first one was fabby!
Nessa xx

Tracey said...

These are absolutely precious cards Steph!! Enjoy your time at the cinema with the family!! xx

Maureen said...

you were prepared! LOL I have loved watching the tv coverage of the happy new family. I think you should send the card! LOL

Mandy said...

these are absolutely lovely Steph, I had fun playing with this set too..as you saw on facebook. Popping them on my blog tomorrow xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such gorgeous baby cards Steph...just adore the baby boy one

Anne

Susie Sugar said...

Sweet cards darling , hope you enjoyed lunch and the movie ....I've been told its great , have fun
Hugs Susie xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Two stunning cards.... Both gorgeous.... Thanks for my order.... Which swiftly arrived......great service as usual.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

What a fun day you have planned! Enjoy it!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Mmmmm I believe this is intended for George Alexander Louie and it is fit for a Prince too!!!! Susan xx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Both are darling!

Kim Heggins said...

So exciting that you have a new prince...both cards are just about as cute and sweet as that new baby is.

Viv said...

Definitely cards fit for a prince or princess! I'm so happy that Clearly Besotted is growing so well. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest! Great quality modern stamps and dies at the right price. ( I know, I've got most of 'em)! xxx

Tania said...

Such exciting news about little Prince George !!! we are visiting London in September, I wonder if they would let me have a cuddle ;o) x

I do love both of your too of course !

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous card, and "Fit for Prince" :op

Sounds like you have a great day planned!

Asha said...

Oooh! Thes are lovely, Stephanie. Since you're restocking on Friday, I'll wait before placing my order! ;-)
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww these cards are totally adorable Stephanie xxx ♥