Monday, July 29

Hi Honey

After a very exhausting (but wonderful) weekend, I have to admit, I'm struggling today lol  Dean challenged me to stay offline for a few days and to be honest - it was quite liberating!

I haven't done much crafting this past week but I found this little card I made a couple of months ago and never posted....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Build A Bug' & 'Building Blocks II' / Tools - Provocraft Embossing Folder 'Seeing Spots'; EK Success Circle Punch 1 1/2"; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Small Folded Banners'

I'll be playing catch up with my emails today as well as processing a lovely little pile of orders from the weekend....luckily my mother's staying with us and she's kindly offered to tackle my household chores (mummy's are the best!) :)

Have a great week everyone!! x

14 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Such a lovely card again Stephanie and hooray for the mums.

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous cheerful card. I love that happy bee and wonderful colours.
Glad you had a good weekend
Sue xx

The Crafty Laydee said...

Pretty card Stephanie-love that little buzzy bee :)
Nessa XX

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

That's what mums are for Stephanie! Gorgeous card love the sentiment! Enjoy your day, Susan x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabulous card.... Love it.....
Glad you had a nice weekend....
Hugs Sylvie xxxxxx

Marlou McAlees said...

totally adorable!! love this card Stephanie xxx ♥

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your gorgeous little bee card Steph....great sentiment

Anne

Cornelie said...

Our internet was not working for the last few days...O men!! ;-)
But I really like that lovely honey bee, such a nice card!!
What a great mom...I have one too ;-)

Susie Sugar said...

Such a fun card great colours and texture it's so sweet ;) xx

Petti said...

what a fun card!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Steph.

xx

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie. Staying off internet is sure a challenge :)

Karen B said...

Great card Stephanie. Love the yellow and black and that sentiment is lovely. Must admit to getting itchy fingers away from the computer!!! lol What a lovely Mum to do your housework.........does she rent herself out??? hehe

Karen x

Kim Heggins said...

Oh, I love this card and I am so glad I ordered you bug builder stamp set, I will be CAS'ing you!