Wednesday, July 3

10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge #21: Feature Stars

*For July Release Teaser Time Day 3 please scroll down*

Clearly Besotted Stamps are the very proud sponsors of this months 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge (hosted by Paulina who is an absolute sweetheart!), which is extra special because our very own Caryn Davies has just been made a DT member!

I'm not going to lie, I was not looking forward to taking part in this challenge, I did not think it was possible to make anything other than a mess in 10 minutes lol  However, it was so exhilarating and lots of fun so I would recommend you all give it a go!

I had a good idea of my card design and set it up so that everything was within easy reach....


Here is the completed card which took 8 minutes and 13 seconds (as you can see I abandoned the pale blue card base at the last minute!)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Many Thanks' / Tools - Lil Inkers Dies 'Stitched Mats Rectangles'

The aftermath - I had just 1 minute and 47 seconds left on the clock!....


To see how the Clearly Besotted Design Team got on with this frantic challenge, please stop by the following blogs:

That's all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with the last day of teasers before the full reveal on Friday :) x

18 comments:

Maureen said...

wow! What cool stampin! Yay, you did it with time to clean up! ox

Michelle said...

I love your card Stephanie, what a great design and I love the colours. It's a fab challenge isn't it, I had great fun! xx

Tracey McNeely said...

I can't believe it only took 8 minutes to create such a fabulous card--LOVE!

Paulina said...

I am so in love with this card! Recently I saw Caryn use a neon HA ink and it peeked my interest....now seeing you use it, I now NEED them! :) Love the way you used the stars and the little sequin additions are perfect!

Thank you for sponsoring my challenge this week, Stephanie. It was such a joy to work with you (and your stamps) and you all did a fabulous job dashing with me and the team this week!

Andrea Garland said...

Such a lovely card, love the colors and the bold sentiment.

Leigh Penner said...

Way to rock the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Stephanie! I don't think I've ever had that much time left on the clock! Great card!

Alanna said...

What a fun card. And how fun that you made it in just 8 minutes.

Rebecca said...

Great card, well done to get. Well done in such quick time. I love it! After watching all te DTs dash videos I'm quite inspired myself!!

Rebecca x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is fabulous, I love the colours.
Sue xx

Sue McRae said...

Really fun and colourful design!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Brilliant work Stephanie and such a tidy workspace before and after! Susan x

Mars x said...

Such a fab card In So little time! But the workspace - oh so tidy and perfect, v v envious def going o have a sping clean tomorrow! Looking so or ward to new stamps, hugs Mars xxx

Tracey said...

I am loving this card Steph!! So fabulous!! xx

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie. All I would be able to make in that time, is room on my table!! lol xxx

Betty J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jintyoo7 said...

Brilliant "Craft Dash" - and gorgeous result :)

Kavitha Vadhri said...

lovely card with beautiful sentiment.