Monday, June 17

You Are....

Happy Monday!  (although not for me, Monday is my household chores day - boo!) Just a couple of cards I'd like to share quickly with you before I put the groceries (that I've left in the hallway lol) away....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You Are', 'Framed Sentiments', 'Flower Arrangement' & 'Leafy Accents' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Flower Arrangement Die Collection' & 'Leafy Accents Die Collection'

Quite a bright one....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You Are' / Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye 6x6 Pad 'Happy Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You Are Die Collection'

I'm in full mass production mode, creating my end of year Teachers Gifts - only 2 weeks left and then the children are home for almost 10 weeks!!!!

Have a fantastic Monday and thank you for stopping by :) xxx

25 comments:

Craftilicious said...

A pair of amazing cards - the bright one is really cheery for a grey dull Monday!
Tara
x

Katie Berberich said...

Just beautiful, I adore the first card, so inspiring.
My children break up this Friday! I'll be glad to not have to rush out the door in the mornings. Just need to teach them to sleep in now!
Enjoy your day (once the shopping is put away).
Katie xx

shirley-bee said...

Both cards are fabulous, Stephanie! I love the die cuts on the first, and those flowers look great against that cheery checked background.

Tracey said...

These are both gorgeous Steph! Such happy cards!! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous cards Stephanie :) enjoy your daily chores .. LOL :) xxx ♥

Cornelie said...

O, my god, that's not funnie, but it has to be done ;-)
Nice card, especially the first one!!

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the design and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulos cards Steph lovely stamps and great colours

Anne

~amy~ said...

gorgeous cards!

Anita said...

Very pretty cards, I love your style! Enjoy the rest of your day :)
Hugs, Anita

Viv said...

Eeeuuw! House***k. Horrible thing that detracts from playing. Should be BANNED! LOVE both these cards. Love all your cards. TEN WEEKS!!!
I'd have a nervous breakdown. LOL
xxx

Alanna said...

Both cards are darling. I can't wait to have some time to be able to play with this awesome set.

Good luck with the teacher gifts!

Colleen said...

Oh Stephanie, these are such beautiful cards...love your flowers and all those words!

scrappyjacky said...

Just love that second one.

Mandy said...

two beautiful creations Stephanie
xx

Kim. said...

Two stunning cards, love them both.
Kim xXx

Rachel x said...

These are fab, Steph... I love the design of the first one, I would never have thought of a layout like that!! :)
Hope you got through the chores quick enough to get some crafty time in too!!
Rachel xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

These are both gorgeous Steph! Helena xx

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Love your cards!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Both are gorgeous cards!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous gorgeous :)

missy said...

First things first Steph...cute cards..

cmu said...

I love the leafy accents set. Do you know when the stamps will be back in stock?

Anja (scrappie) said...

Two more. Great cards and the childern over here have stillone week and then vacation love it.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Beautiful floral card!!