Friday, June 14

More Die Collections!

I am positively giddy at the response so far to the first Clearly Besotted Challenge!  I was terrified no one would join and I am incredibly impressed by the high standard of the submissions - please keep them coming (pretty please!).

Being a big fan of coordinating dies, I am happy to report that the following die collections (that coordinate with existing stamp sets) are now available in the store:

                                      Ahoy Matey Die Collection                           Baby Love Die Collection

                               Fancy Feathers Die Collection                     Happy Everything Die Collection

                                 It's Your Birthday Die Collection               Once Upon A Time Die Collection

                                      Paired Up Die Collection                   Signature Christmas Die Collection
 
                                 Thanks A Bunch Die Collection                    Twinkle Toes Die Collection

Finally, just a quick card to thank my husband for being a wonderful father to our children....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Building Blocks II', 'For Everyone' & 'Love Hearts' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Hearts Die Collection'

Happy Friday and have a marvellous weekend everyone :D xxx

21 comments:

Neets B said...

I saw these on Facebook and did a little jig! :) Only downside is I've got to wait until pay day. Please don't sell out! Your hubby card is gorgeous, as was the little thank you card included with my last order. You're a star xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Wow more Dies.... Fabulous card ... For your hubby...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Rachel x said...

Just got my order in, Steph... you must've been reading my mind- so many of these dies are ones I have been die-ing (sorry!!lol) for!! :)
I love your card, too- always love red, white, black and kraft and your design is fab as ever!! :) Just got to get my hands on those Background stamps when they come back in now- oh, dear, the credit card bill's going to be a big one again!!lol
hugs, Rachel xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great to have more dies Steph...just love the card you've made for your hubby

Anne

Anja (scrappie) said...

Yess love all those dies I'll have to order once again. Great card for your hubby. Have a nice weekend too.

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card for your hubby Stephanie :) just ordered a wee die set from you :)
I must wait until pay day for more goodies ... LOL great to see your business going from strength to strength :) xx ♥
ps .. enjoying the challenge :)

Merry said...

What a thoughtful card to make.... Wonderful.

Craftilicious said...

Ordered mine early - can't wait to play now :-)

Katie Berberich said...

That's so sweet, you are a cute pair.
So excited about the new dies. Planning potential projects in my head!
Have a great weekend Stephanie.
Katie xx

AmyO said...

Omg, I just saw you newest YT video and have fallen in love with the product. Hope to place a order soon!!!

Anita said...

Beautiful dies, always come in handy! Gorgeous card too!
My order just arrived today, can't wait to play with them :), but I have to, because I have to work :(
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs, Anita

Jo said...

Steph you have made my day!!! I asked if you could possibley make a twinkle toes die and you have, thank you!!! And I see there is an ahoy matey too, just brilliant. Keep up the good work and more stamps with coordinating dies please :o)

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! Fabulous dies.
Your card is gorgeous, I really love the heart design and wonderful layout.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Sue xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fantastic dies, I was on the website first thing to buy them, ordered and then saw that lovely hubby card and now i need the heart set and dies, I am addicted to your lovely stamps!!!

Shirley N said...

ohhh, the feather die--just what I hoped for!

Karen B said...

Wow Stephanie - this is amazing.........you certainly know your customers! Just sneaked in another order........well, what's a girl to do? Love your hubby card and I'm sure he'll be delighted at your thoughtfulness.

Have a great weekend (but I'm sure you'll be pretty busy packing up all those orders!)

Karen x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh, my, goodness!!! yay for the feather die!!!! eeeekkkk!!! This is wonderful I LOVE matching dies to my stamps!

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous card, Stephanie!

Very excited about the coordinating dies...especially the feathers, even though I have had any luck yet getting the stamps LOL. I am biding my time, one day I will :)

Thank you, for the update!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the matching dies! Makes it SO MUCH EASIER to use the images :)

I had no doubt your challenge would take off - You have the Midas stamping touch!

Cornelie said...

Great card!! Just received my stamps and dies! O, so nice! Great the personal touch you gave it. I like that! Thanks!

The Crafty Laydee said...

Ah,more gorgeous goodies-love them....all !
Beautiful card,love how the heart really pops against the backround-so pretty :)
Nessa xx