Tuesday, June 4

June Release Teaser Time Day 4

It's the final day of teasers and as always I'd like to go straight to the projects (I'm a crafter, not a sales / advertising person so I'm rubbish at 'selling banter' which is why I avoid it altogether lol).

Introducing Make A Wish (& coordinating dies)....


Close up of my favourite of the three....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Make A Wish' & 'Just Fabulous' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Make A Wish Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Dies 'Fabulous Frames'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Canvas & Linen'

I think the fonts in this set lend very well to masculine cards....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Make A Wish' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Make A Wish Die Collection'

And last but not least, here are some cards made with You Are (& coordinating dies).... 

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You Are' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You Are Die Collection'

Sunglasses on for this next one....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You Are' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper 'Polka Dot Parade' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You Are Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Aida'

Some background stamping....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You Are', 'Background Builder' & 'It's Your Birthday'/ Tools - Lil' Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Squares'; Papertrey Ink Diers 'Edgers #3'

I was experimenting with different colour schemes for this trio but wish I hadn't now! (lol)....


My favourite of the three....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You Are', 'Building Blocks II' & 'For Everyone' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You Are Die Collection'

I'm all done with the teasing but please head on to the following Design Team Blogs if you'd like to see more:


I'll be back tomorrow to reveal all the stamp sets in their entirety, before they go on sale on Thursday 6th June.  Once again, I'd like to thank you for your encouraging comments which help to alleviate my release time nerves :) xoxo

Edit: Mary-Anne - I used Papertrey Ink 'Classic Kraft' dye ink pad :)

34 comments:

Neets B said...

Fabulous cards as always, Stephanie. Can't wait for Thursday! Can't decide which though, they're all fantastic :) xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Nothing to be nervous about Stephanie! They are all fabulous and you have done some wonderful samples! Good luck with the release but I don't think luck comes into it they will fly off the shelves, save some for me when I get back off my holidays! Susan x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Great cards once again Stephanie can't wait for the release they are all great. Love all the colors you used my favorite is the card with the background stamping love it. And you don't have to be nervous I think they will run out in no time.

The Crafty Laydee said...

Gorgeous cards-love them all !and gorgeous new sets-really lovely Stephanie :)
Nessa xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! You have been busy! I LOVE every single one of these, looks like you will be having some more sell-outs!
Lucky for me your release date is my Birthday, so hopefully I may have some spare pennies to invest!
Sue

Margaret E said...

As usual these stamps and dies look amazing. No need to be concerned about sales. I am sure all will go well.

As I now have a blog I can comment - at last!

Jane said...

Hey Stephanie, no need for nerves, all looking great to me!! My problem is choosing the stamps and dies i would like, they are all fab!!

Mars x said...

All A M A Z I N G!! Soooo looking forward to being able to have some for me...... Fab ad usual, Mars xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Cant wait till tomorrow .... The cards are fabulous......
Hugs Sylvie xx

maria f. said...

What a selection! Love that background stamped with blooms and then paired with the edge die. Lovely.

Anita said...

FABULOUS!!!!
Hugs, Anita

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous cards Stephanie and I love all your colour combinations :) xxx

Jen said...

you are such a tease.... I'll have to make sure i get in early... don't want to risk sell outs again!

fabulous cards as always

jen xxxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just adore the way you sell -- a picture is worth a 1000 words [dollars?] -- what do you do with all these fabulous sets of cards you make?!!

Alanna said...

Fabulous cards Stephanie. And no need for nerves. Wish it was Thursday already. Lol

Deirdre said...

Just beautiful Stephanie. Wishing you the best of luck for the release.

Karen Petitt said...

These are all gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing the new stamps Karen x

laughadaisy said...

Beautiful projects, Stephanie! I love your color combinations, and all these new products look fabulous. ;-)

Mandy said...

Stephanie, all your cards look absolutely amazing! No need for nerves, I can guarantee these sets are going to fly off the shelves!
xx

Shirley N said...

your cards speak for themselves--your June release is fabulous Steph!!!

Petti said...

Fabulous card sets!

Therese said...

Gorgeous stamps Stephanie! So happy for you with the success of your venture!!!

Sarah said...

Stephanie...your gorgeous cards are tempting me...roll on Thursday. Love the fonts you've chosen too. Just as well I've been on nights...I've not been out shopping...yet!!

Joyce said...

These cards are just wonderful. What a fabulous release you have created.

Colleen said...

Another set of great cards, Stephanie! Can hardly wait to see the whole reveal!!

Missy George said...

Great cards..love your colors..

Kim Heggins said...

Another fabulous release Stephanie...so many wonderful new additions to your stamps. Love them all.

Karen B said...

Wow, wow, wow Stephanie - fabulous array of cards....one or two certainly woke me up! lol These new sets look fantastic. The only release time nerves should be about how quickly they are going to sell out.......

Karen x

Tracey said...

WOW Steph! These cards are just beautiful!! xx

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great birthday set...i love the font on the sentiments. As usual your cards are stunning. I esp. like the You are the Best floral one with the circular window. BTW what kraft ink did you stamp with on the last trio of cards to make the square background?

jintyoo7 said...

I don't think you need any "sales banter" anyway - your lovely products speak for themselves, especially with all the gorgeous showcasing :)

Linda said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie. Especially love the cards using the building blocks.

Katie Berberich said...

Wow pink and purple looks amazing together, must try that. My fave is the "sun-glasses" needed card though -it's gorgeous.
Love your crafty style, it's so unique, so "Steph"!
Have a great "Busy" day.
Katie xx

Karen Petitt said...

You don't need to be a sales person Stephanie - your stamps, these cards and designs sell themselves - gorgeous delicious new stamps Karen x