Sunday, June 9

For You Tags

Just a quickie from me today, here are some tags I made last night....


I couldn't resist making a simple matching card too....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just Fabulous', 'Building Blocks II' & 'Once Upon A Time' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Just Fabulous Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Die 'Tag Sale #3'

I know I sound like a broken record (& some of you are probably sick of hearing it!) but I do apologise for the number of out of stock items - it's the same one's every month, so you'd think I'd be on top of it by now :(  I am expecting a shipment in about a week, which will include this months sell-outs too.

Happy Sunday everyone!  Please pop back tomorrow, I'll be launching the first Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

18 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Simply beautiful - as always.

Love Pam xx

Tracy Ercole said...

Great tags and cards!

Gerdine said...

Wonderful! I think your stamps and dies are real must haves! Good thing for your shop!

Stamps and Paper said...

More gorgeous cards Steph...not surprised you have sell outs your stamps and die are brilliant..

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Oh! So any out of stock.... They are all fabulous... Will have to be quicker next time....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Anita said...

Beautiful tags and card!
Hugs, Anita

Neets B said...

Beautiful as always, you make simple look stunning. So many more on my wish list. Thank you for shipping my order so quickly, I got very excited to see that jiffy on the mat yesterday :) xx

Alanna said...

Gorgeous tags. I'm glad I included this flower set in my order.

Lin said...

Such pretty flowers (they stamp really well!), and I love them against the new backgrounds!

Jane said...

These are just so gorgeous Stephanie, and a matching card, lovely!! Another one to go on my list!!

Sue - bearhouse said...

So gorgeous Stephanie. I love the designs and wonderful colours.
I'll be keeping an eye out for your re-stocks, lucky me as I have some Birthday money to spend!
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Steph!! xx

Carole RB said...

Hi Stephanie

I love your card and tags; gorgeous

Have a great sunday

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! loving these tags Stephanie and matching card!! fabulous :) xx ♥

Joyce said...

These are just gorgeous, and I love that they all coordinate.

Viv said...

When are you going to adopt me so I can be first in the queue for re-stocked items! LOL Keep showing these amazing samples and I'll never be on time to snaffle any stock! xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful tags Steph really pretty ...you make everything look so simply yet so amazing x

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty...love how you use kraft so expertly.