Saturday, June 8

Baby Shower (& A Winner)

What a busy release!  I promise that I have been increasing the stock levels, I can only conclude that the sell-out's are down to you all spreading the word about Clearly Besotted and for that I am truly grateful.  I really don't know what I have done to deserve such incredible support, sincerest heartfelt thanks :)

Here's a little card I made with the April Showers Umbrella die....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'April Showers' & 'Baby Love' / Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye 6x6" Paper Pad 'Happy Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'April Showers Die'; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Small Folder Banners'

Now onto the result of my little giveaway, random.org generated number 67 which is Kara (KandR Designs)!  Thank you very much to everyone who took part and also for your warm messages of encouragement :)

I have a busy weekend ahead, today we're taking the children swimming, followed by a trip to the farm and tomorrow we are taking my brother out for a meal in London's West End to celebrate his birthday.  Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a fantastic weekend too xxx

16 comments:

Lisette Harzing said...

Sweet!

Merry said...

What wonderful cheery paper. Lovely card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Steph...congrats to Kara

Anne

Michelle said...

Very sweet card , I love this stamp set and die can't wait for it to be back in stock !

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous. Such a wonderful design
You products and the service you give are wonderful Stephanie and you deserve your success!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue xx

Jane said...

Lovely card Stephanie!!
Just received my parcel from you...wow, wow,wow!!
Excellent service as always, and the stamps are just fantastic. I love the new die cutting packaging!! The little card is just gorgeous, i feel another order coming on with goodies you have used Ha-Ha!!
You totally deserve the success your having, you produce great products, fantastic customer service and inspiration,what more could a crafter ask for!!
Have a lovely weekend.
Jane x

~amy~ said...

super DARLING

Kara said...

Yay! Thanks again!! Enjoy your weekend!

The Crafty Laydee said...

Beautiful card Stephanie :)
I think anyone starting out in a UK business that takes a pride in what they produce,is passionate about their product and gives excellent customer service deserves to do well-you certainly do all of theses things and i suspect that is why your business is growing so rapidly-oh,and it might be to do with the fact you produce fabby easy to use stamps at fabby prices tee hee!!
Have a great weekend,Nessa xx

Helena said...

Lovely card Steph! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Helena

Petti said...

Beautiful card!

Anita said...

Fabulous card! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :-)
Hugs, Anita

Karen B said...

Can only wholeheartedly agree with Jane and Nessa (above) - your products are such good quality, so easy to use and such good prices you deserve all the success in the world. Oh, did I forget to add what a lovely person you are to boot??! lol

Karen x

Viv said...

Congratulations to Kara!

I echo Jane and the Crafty Laydee.
You provide second to none customer service, delightful products beautifully packaged and keen pricing with low p&p. LOVE your blog where you and your DT showcase your products to perfection and provide much needed (on my part) inspiration. Onwards and upwards my friend!
xxx

jintyoo7 said...

You are reaping a reward, for all your hard work, creativity and sharing - so very well deserved, I say!


Adorable card :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Adorable card and congratulations to Kara!