Wednesday, May 15

Quick Catch Up

Sorry I've been AWOL, it's a bit hectic around here, I must be running on adrenaline because I haven't had more than a couple of hours sleep a night in over a week.  The house is an absolute tip and if the truth be told, I'm looking a bit of a mess myself lol.  I think it's time to consider bringing in a part time assistant!

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'My Cup of Tea' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'My Cup of Tea 'Die Collection'

School run time (we're very late!), sorry for the rush, hope you have a wonderful day x

Edit: More re-stocks are arriving at the end of this week (not including this month's releases).  If you have sent me an email in the last couple of days, I will be replying today - thank you :)

15 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

I think that's what you need Stephanie - a nice cup of tea! Lovely card and try to get some me time! Susan x

Tracy Ercole said...

Great card, love the earthy colours. I hope you get a good nights sleep soon! x

Anita said...

Lovely card, nice colours!
Try to take some time to rest and put your feet up (and let the house just be the house) :)
Hugs, Anita

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the design and colours.
I hope you get some time to relax soon and take care of yourself
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Steph and love the design

Anne

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie, love the colours xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Stephanie :)
look after yourself, try and get some rest xx

The Crafty Laydee said...

Very pretty card Stephanie-i like this set a lot-hang on,i like all your stamps a lot LOL!!
Nessa xx

margit salchner said...

Everybody needs a good cup!! Loveley card as allways. Love your products cant wait to get the missing stamps and dies hugs Margit

Karen B said...

Sounds like you need more than a cuppa Stephanie! Congratulations on being so busy - I'm not at all surprised - but it can take its toll! Hands up on the part-time assistant's job....as long as it includes some playtime!!! lol Hope things settle down soon.

Karen x

Amy Kolling said...

Oh I love this simple sentiment and those stacked cups!!! Fab card Stephanie!

Katie Berberich said...

Oh Steph it sounds like you have your hands quite full! Maybe an assistant wouldn't be such a bad idea.
The house work wont go anywhere, so don't worry about it. Make sure you find some time for you though sweetie!
Have a lovely day.
Katie xx

Grushe4ka - Штампи з Любов*ю said...

Cute card, Steph! - looks like an invitation for tea party))

Merry said...

Sounds like your business is doing well. Hope you find a routine that suits you. Great card.

~amy~ said...

This is darling!