Saturday, May 4

May Release Teaser Time Day 4

I love pattern paper but I'm just not very good at using it!  Instead, I often stamp my own pattern backgrounds which is why there is another Background Builder stamp set on the horizon.

With busy backgrounds, I find it's best to keep everything else very simple....


Pretty in pink....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Background Builder III' & 'With Love'

Pairing background stamps with die cuts is a no-brainer (not from my brain originally, but someone far cleverer lol)....


True blue(ish)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Background Builder III' & 'My Cup of Tea' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Love Hearts Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles'

I couldn't resist the Argyle pattern with the little shirt die for these mini cards / tags.... 


Going green....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Background Builder III' & 'Super Dad' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Super Dad Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles'

This is always a very nerve-racking time for me so thank you very much for all your enthusiastic and supportive comments - you've got me all excited now lol.  I don't profess to be re-inventing the wheel, originality is never my claim (it would be an outrageous claim to make lol!).  I'm just designing stamps I want to use and if one or two other people do as well, then that's a BIG bonus :)

Please join me tomorrow when I'll be revealing of all the stamp sets that will be available in store on Monday 6th May in full!  In the meantime, have a great Saturday x

31 comments:

Suzie Q said...

fab cards steph and the colours are so bright and fresh not to mention "on Trend"
have a great weekend looking forward to monday x

Marlou McAlees said...

loving all these new release stamps Stephanie and the gorgeous cards you made using them :) xx ♥

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are all fabulous Stephanie! So hard to pick a favourite so I won't lol! Have a fun weekend Susan x

Juls said...

These are fab!! Hugs Juls xxx

Anita said...

Fabulous cards and new stamps! Looking forward to Monday :)
Have a great weekend,
Anita

Alanna said...

These address all super cute. Love the new background set.

richardbreaks said...

Great backgrounds!! I love that shirt stamp! Great cards, too. You are right on beam, Stephanie!

Amy Kolling said...

Ok I have got to get my hands on that shirt stamp/die combo! I love what you did with the mini cards!!! Way too cute!!! When did you say the store will be stocked? :)

Ted said...

Wow! Those patterns are beyond amazing! :) Love the little shirts, too! You are my creative hero! (No pressure) ;)

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!! These are wonderful. I love them all, especially the patterned hearts with the button detailing.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...

I love all of these and I get cash for my birthday at the end of June - guess I'll be buying them then xx

Nikki said...

those BG stamps are just so kewl the Dogs tooth I love :) hugs Nikki

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous cards Steph and just love your gorgeous colours....looking forward to 'D' day...

Anne

Mars x said...

Really stunning in their simplicity, just loooooooove them, can't wait for the reveal and to get my order in! Mars xxx

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous cards, Stephanie! Looking forward to the full reveal.

Tracey said...

WOW!! These are all incredible Steph!! Amazing!! xx

Missy George said...

great stamps..love the paper

Katie Berberich said...

Background builder sets rock! I love patterned papers so much I just stash them away! With stamps you can colour co-ordinate perfectly too.
Sweet, sweet examples, love those Colours against the Kraft.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend and best of luck for Monday.
Hugs,
Katie xx

Joyce said...

Everything today looks just wonderful.

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous creations Stephanie!!! Can't wait to see it all in full. TFS

Tracy Ercole said...

Fantastic cards Stephanie, can't wait for the reveal!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love these cards...the dad one is so nice with the background stamp. Can't wait to see the new release!

Kim Heggins said...

ohhhhh, that background is amazing! But that Father's Day shirt is just too much fun...so happy to see more of your incredible work.

Karen B said...

More gorgeousness Stephanie......love the comment about if ONE OR TWO people want to use your stamps - what a joker! Correct me if I'm wrong but who keeps having to re-order stamps and dies?!!! lol Reckon your website will be working pretty hard tomorrow for the launch.

Hugs.

Karen x

maria f. said...

I know what you mean about skipping the PP and stamping your own...

Kavitha Vadhri said...

beautiful background stamps,thanks for the idea of diecuts using these,and love all your cards.

Gillian R said...

These are all so lovely

Viv said...

Love everything you come up with Stephanie and I will be rigging my tent at Midnight, ready for the shop opening tomorrow! lol xxx

The Crafty Laydee said...

Perfect set for making your own backing papers-i love those little mini heart cards-and the mens shirts-well,i love all of them really !
Nessa xxx

magical said...

i love these, they would be perfect for fathers day x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous cards - so simple but so very effective. Love the little shirts, they are too cute! :)

Edna x