Thursday, May 2

May Release Teaser Time Day 2

The Mother in Law is coming to stay tonight (the children have Grandparent's day at school tomorrow) so I have to be quick, there are bathrooms to be cleaned!

Today I'd like to share some cards I've made using the upcoming set (with coordinating die) Honeycomb....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Honeycomb'

On this next card I used pattern paper with the little honeycomb die....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Butterfly Wishes Additions' & 'Just Fabulous' / Pattern Paper - My Mind's Eye 'Happy Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Honeycomb' & 'Butterfly Wishes Die Collection'

This final card is a little bit dotty (you have been warned!)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Honeycomb', 'My Cup of Tea' & 'Just A Note' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'My Cup of Tea Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Dies 'Spiral Notebook Page'

I've managed to get myself organised enough so that hopefully from next month, the Design Team can join me during 'Teaser Time' but for now, it's just me so I hope you'll join me tomorrow when I'll be back with more cards to share :) x

33 comments:

Gillian R said...

These look fab, can't wait till they are available to buy

Tracy Ercole said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the look of this set already!

Tracey said...

I am loving this set already!! Gorgeous cards Steph!! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! loving these Stephanie!!! gorgeous!! xx

scrappyjacky said...

Just love this set.

Anne said...

WOW! Hugs x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Can 't wait for these stamps to come out ... Gorgeous... Love the bright colours.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! I LOVE these cards. The design and colours are gorgeous.
Looks like my wish list has got even bigger!!
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are gorgeous Stephanie, love the bright colours and design! Good luck with your cleaning - don't forget your Marigolds! Susan x

Alanna said...

These are darling cards Stephanie.

Colleen said...

Fun set of cards today Stephanie! even the dots!!

Juls said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the first ind in your fab collection!! Hugs Juls xxx

Anita said...

Great cards, I love the one in the middle, so sweet and pink!
Hugs, Anita

Neets B said...

Completely love these, they're fantastic :) xx

Amy Kolling said...

I KNEW you'd work your magic with these sets!!!! LOVE the 2nd card with the tiny butterfly!!!

Mandy said...

these all look amazing Steph
xx

Helena said...

Fab cards today. Love these.
hugs, Helena

Katie Berberich said...

I feel your pain. I hate cleaning at the best of times but when someone will be inspecting it lol -it's all the more awful!
Your cards are a beautiful burst of colour and I adore what you have created with the honeycomb set. Versatile or what.
Have fun with the inlaws :)
Katie xx

Shirley N said...

All soooo pretty. Another great set!

Louise B said...

Love the honeycomb. Fab.

Beverley said...

WOW! Yet another fabulous release on the horizon! Hugs Bev x

Mars x said...

Dfabulouds! Can't wait to be able o order! Mars xxx

Nikki said...

Fantastic Set love your cards :) hugs Nikki

Karen B said...

Fab Stephanie - this honeycomb set is so effective whether using a little or a lot. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Karen x

Hettie said...

These are gorgeous :-) Love the spotty one! :-)
Hugs
X

Mary-Anne V said...

wondeful hexagon cards...love the different patterns on them.

Mary-Anne V said...

BTW your comment about cleaning the bathrooms before your mother-in-law comes made me laugh... funny how things that are normally so fine looks so messy when people are coming over! Hope you have a great visit.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wonderful cards love them.

Missy George said...

gorgeous cards..I have the honeycomb folder..didn't know there was more to it..

Karen Petitt said...

OMGEEEE want the honeycomb stamp and die so much! They look fab Karen x

Roni said...

Woohoo! Honeycomb!! Gimme gimme gimme! I can't wait til these are released, sitting waiting with my finger poised ready to buy! Tee hee!

Gorgeous cards Steph!

Big hugs
Roni :D xox

Kim Heggins said...

Stephanie, all 3 of your cards are so pretty. Great use of the hexagon and as always, looking forward to seeing more.

Anonymous said...

The Honeycomb looks just like the Stampin' Up product (Textured Impressions Embosing Folder) http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/searchresults.aspx