Friday, April 12

Thank You So Very Much

Thank you so very much for all your kind & comforting words on yesterday's post....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Many Thanks', 'Butterfly Wishes' & 'Butterfly Wishes Additions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Butterfly Wishes Die Collection'; Stampin' Up! Embossing Folder 'Fancy Fan'

To keep myself busy (and my mind off things), I did a quick little giveaway on the Facebook Page yesterday and now I'm off to the Post Office to send the prizes to the 35 winners....


They say time heals x

12 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Stephanie :) loving your beautiful card and the colour is gorgeous!!
look after yourself and keep up your fab card making and crafting ♥

Katiejane said...

They do but it doesn't. It just starts to get easier to understand and accept. Beautiful card sweetie, crafting is the perfect way to keep yourself occupied.
Have a great weekend and keep smiling.

Katie xxx

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

*Hugs*

Alanna said...

You'd card is simply gorgeous. And how nice of you to do that giveaway.

Hang in there.

Amy Kolling said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie! Hugs!

Colleen said...

You know I love your cards and your style. Stephanie, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers, offering up peace and comfort to you all.

Anita said...

Beautiful card!
I still miss my grandmother, she passed away 3 years ago, but I can think of her now and smile.
Hugs, Anita

Missy George said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother Steph..Nice that she went in her sleep and peacefully..Sorry for your loss..

The Crafty Laydee said...

Very pretty card-such a pretty colour scheme-crafting is good for the soul :)
Nessa xx

Sara Mac said...

{{HUGS}}
Another beautiful card Stephanie.

Kim. said...

What a beautiful card, love the colour and embossing with those butterflies.
Kim xXx

lil-paper-pixie said...

thinking of you.x