Tuesday, April 16

Hello, It's Owl Good

I'm crafting non-stop at the moment....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Call Me', 'Background Builder', 'Just A Note' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You Said It! Die Collection'

This little owl is out of stock at the moment but will be back early May....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're A Hoot II', 'Background Builder' & 'Just A Note' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You're A Hoot', 'Leafy Accents Die Collection' & 'You Said It! Die Collection'

I have to get the children out of bed and ready for school now, should be quite a challenge!  I'll be back tomorrow with more cards to share x

19 comments:

Karen B said...

Love this little owl Stephanie. That sentiment is perfect. Hope your children have a good first day back at school.

Karen x

Anne said...

Both brilliant Stephanie. Hugs x

Juls said...

Gorgeous cards, love the colours u have used, particularly love the first one!! Hugs Juls xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the owl card....have a good day.

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the colours and fabulous layouts.
Sue xx

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning cards Stephanie!!! love them!!! My goodies arrived this morning!! looooove them!! ♥ xxx

The Crafty Laydee said...

Beautiful cards-the sentiments are fabby-and i just love that little owl :)Nessa xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

I know just what a challenge kids in the morning can be! Good luck!! xx

Katiejane said...

What fun, quirky designs, love the use of those speech bubbles here -too cute
I had a lovely little package arrive today from a tremendously kind lady.
Thank you so much, have a great day.
Katie xx

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Loving the first one especially Steph, such a funky design!!

Alanna said...

Super cute. I can't wait to play this weekend with my new stamps.

Beverley said...

Love your cards, so cheery :) Hugs Bev x

Sara Mac said...

Fantastic cards Stephanie! Love the color combos you chose.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Fabulous makes Steph as always your designs are so inspirational.

I finally got time to play with Ahoy Matey today..squeal I LOVE this set

Ali x

Louise B said...

The cards look great. Love the telephone.

Karen Petitt said...

Both cards look great and I really got to get me the owl stamps this year! Karen x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are so cute! Love the bright colors!

Tasnim said...

Beautiful stamping, and such happy colors!

Div said...

OMG....Stephanie...your cards are just YUM!! :-)