Wednesday, April 10

Happy Anniversary

Here's a card I made a little while ago but didn't share because I'm not sure I like it very much lol....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Paired Up', 'Many Thanks' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Spellbinder Edgeabilities 'Classic Scallop'

I know my cards always consist of twine and scallops, the simple reason for this is that those are the only things I have in my (very limited) crafting arsenal lol  I hope all my creations aren't too 'samey' because of it!

Just a quick note regarding current stock levels in the store, once again, I have to apologise for the number of out of stock items.  Releases are planned 2 months in advance so the quantities are based on previous sales, moving forward, I will be doubling my order quantities from now on.  I would like to sincerely thank you all for your overwhelming continued support, and also for your patience.

Have a wonderful day x

18 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks so much for the lovely stamps Steph - been wanting a nice feather stamp for ages! Can't get over how fast they arrived too!:o)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Don't see what is bothering you on this card Stepanie I really like this one.

Anne said...

Lovely design Stephanie and I'll never tire of your creations no matter how limited your craft arsenal is!!! Hugs x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Beautiful card.... Love it.... Stunning design....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your card Steph and your stunning design....

Anne

Sue - bearhouse said...

I think your card is gorgeous. I love the design and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Louise B said...

I think the card looks great. Love your stamps and they always come so quick.

Peggy said...

ofcourse you must share this card ...I'm glad you did !!
It's a fabulous card !!!

Hugs,
Peggy

Anita said...

Yes you' re right, so boring, always the same twine and scallops.
Just kidding ;-). I love all your beautiful cards, they are always so elegant! Please keep up the good work :-)
Hugs, Anita

Marion said...

What happened to your awesome stash?
And can we see your new crafting space now you have moved - pretty please x

Sue McRae said...

This is such a charming card, so glad you shared it with us.

The Crafty Laydee said...

Hi Stephanie-This is a really pretty card -i like it :)
Thank you for my fabby dies which arrived at the speed of light-i hope it is ok i have put a piccy of my dies and a link to your lovely shop in my Blog post for tomorrow-you have such lovely things for sale.
Best wishes,Nessa xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

I love it!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love your tree of hearts Steph! And sell outs = good sales, so I'm happy for you!!

Tracey said...

I think this is a beautiful card Steph! I love those hearts! xx

Amy Kolling said...

I think your card is just perfect! (I personally love scallops and twine..hehe) As for sell outs? That's AWESOME!!!

Karen B said...

Think you need your eyes testing Stephanie!!! lol This is a brilliant card - love the red and black.....it's stunning. I am always amazed at the different designs you come up with using your stamps/dies - gives us all so much inspiration. Thanks for all my goodies. Glad you're going to be doubling up your orders from now on although I think we have been very patient whilst slightly chomping at the bit! It's like Christmas - all anticipation of what's to come.

Karen x

Susie said...

Of this is so sweet! Gorgeous! Susie x