Sunday, April 7

Basic Banners

Basic Banners has proved to be the most popular set from this release (there are only a few left in stock - thank you so much once again!) so I thought I'd better have a play myself lol....


Very quick and easy to make (as always!)....


I love polka dot paper....


My favourite colour of the three....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted Stamps 'Basic Banners' & 'Full of Surprise' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper 'Polka Dot Parade' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Basic Banners Die Collection'

I though this design would be perfect for quick Christmas cards....


And as we all know, Christmas means mass production....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Basic Banners' & 'Happy Days' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper 'Be of Good Cheer' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Stamps Dies 'Basic Banners Die Collection'

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and thank you very much for spending a little bit of it with me *mwah*

21 comments:

Alex said...

Great cards Steph, my favourite is the blue Congratulations card :)

Take care,

Alex x

Mandy said...

Such a great design Steph ! All the colours look fab but I must admit I do love red polka dots !
xx

Colleen said...

Great design and I love your polka dots too! Love the Christmas card! so happy your store is doing so well!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Fabulous card.... Gorgeous colours
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Div said...

Wow!

Marlou McAlees said...

these are all fabulous Stephanie :) loving the polka dots :) ♥ xx

Stamping in Pink said...

Very gorgeous and elegant! Karen x

Karen K said...

These are great Steph, love all the colours - so cute.

k x

Sarah said...

Simple and very effective. Love the bright colours.

Tracey said...

Loving the banners!! These are all fantastic Steph!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are fabulous Stephanie, love the vibrant colours! Susan x

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Stephanie! Between you and Michelle, you're the queens of CAS!
Sarah xx :0)

Louise said...

These are brilliant! Simple and effective :)

Sue - bearhouse said...

A wonderful collection of cards. The colours look gorgeous. So that's another set of your stamps to add to me ever growing wish list!
Sue xx

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

These are awesome Steph! Loving the Christmas ones especially! So glad to hear the release has been successful - my order is coming soon, I promise!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow great cards I didn't order this set but I think I made a mistake if I see these examples maybe next time...........

Nikki said...

LOL Your mass production line looks well in order this year fabby xmas cards hugs Nikki

Karen B said...

Gorgeous Stephanie. These are so effective; can't wait for mine to come"

Karen x

Katiejane said...

I love their simplicity Stephanie and those polka dots-gorgeous!
Although the red is fab, my fave is the yellow.
Xmas makes too? Ok, now I'm impressed.
Have a lovely week.
Katie x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous cards Steph and just love the simplicity of them and your stunning colours...

Anne

Missy George said...

Love the polka dots..And so simple