Friday, April 5

A Card, A Guest Designer & A Prize Winner!

I really don't like using gold on my cards but according to the trend setters in the paper-crafting world it's 'in' so who am I to argue? lol....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Leafy Accents', 'Many Thanks' & 'Butterfly Wishes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Butterfly Wishes Die Collection'

I am ecstatic (an understatement!) to have Jen Nelson (The Tiny Blue Butterfly) Guest Designing for Clearly Besotted Stamps this month!  I am obsessed with Jen's blog and can confirm that she is officially my latest paper-crafter crush!  Thank you so much Jen for lending me your incredible talents this month :)

Thank you to everyone who entered my April Release giveaway, I was on cloud 9 after reading all your sweet comments!  Random.org generated number 86 - Jill (Jill's Cards), please email me with the four stamp sets of your choice Jill :)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! xxx

20 comments:

Craftilicious said...

I find gold hard too Stephanie so know where you're coming from - works beautifully paired with the bright blue though :-)
Tara

Gemma said...

Truly stunning and congrats to the winner :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh wow a truly beautiful card Stephanie ..... Well Done.

Love Pam xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Such an adorable card Stephanie love that gold.

Jill said...

gorgeous card stephanie. Oh I can't believe I won thank you so so much much wow you've made my week hun hugs Jill xxx

Anita said...

Wow, stunning card!
Hugs, Anita

Alanna said...

Your card is gorgeous. And the gold looks great.

Tracey said...

The gold looks great with the blue! Gorgeous card Steph!! xx

Stamping in Pink said...

A gorgeous card, and what a fabulous saying - a paper crafter crush - wonderful phrase. Looking forward to seeing what your lovely ladies come up with! Karen x

Katiejane said...

Soo pretty Stephanie, I love the blue tone and your "trendy" dart of gold is fab!

Enjoy your weekend.

Katie xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! Stunning card, I love the design and wonderful colours.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Roni said...

I'm not keen on gold myself but I think it goes lovely with the blue! Gorgeous card and well done Jill!!

Big hugs
Roni :D xox

Gina said...

I'm not a huge fan of gold, either - however, I think it looks so pretty on your card!!

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card and I like the subtle gold effect. TFS Stephanie.

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

such a pretty card stephanie..and your stamp sets and dies are truly amazing :) xx

Sara Mac said...

Simply gorgeous! I love that you chose that bright blue for the leaves rather than a green. It looks wonderful paired with gold.

Susie said...

A beautiful card - the gold works well with the blue! Congrats to the winner of your generous give away! Susie x

Caryn said...

I agree - I lean to silver rather than gold (or rather, platinum dahling) but I love your butterflies with the blue - very eye catching!!!
Enjoy your weekend too sweety xxx

Nikki said...

Such a beautiful card Steph :)& Congrats to Jen on her GD on your team & congrats to the lucky winner too hugs Nikki

Karen B said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie - this colour gold (eg not too blingie!) goes brilliantly with the blue. Def looking forward to seeing Jen's contribution as guest designer; I love her cards as well. Many congrats to Jill (says through gritted teeth being green with envy! lol) on winning your very generous prize.

Karen x