Monday, March 25

Coming Soon....Teacher's Pet

Here are a few card's I've made using another upcoming set - Teacher's Pet....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Teacher's Pet' (coming soon!) & Background Builder / Tools - Papertrey Ink Die 'Tag Sale #5'

I've made matching tags for all these cards....


And in blue....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Teacher's Pet' (coming soon!) / Tools - Papertrey Ink Die 'Tag Sale #5'; MFT Die-namics 'Sentiment Strips'


 I'm really loving Kraft again....

 Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Teacher's Pet' (coming soon!) / Tools - Papertrey Ink Die 'Tag Sale #5'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Book Print' & 'Woodgrain'

 Last, but not least....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Teacher's Pet' (coming soon!) / Tools - Papertrey Ink Die 'Tag Sale #5'; Lil' Inkers Dies 'Stitched Mats Square'

All very quick & simple to make, which is just as well because Owen & Jasmine have given me a very long list of teachers (& teaching assistants - just as important!) that they adore :)

Have a great week everyone! xxx

26 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Wonderful teacher cards Stephanie!!! I particularly love the apple with the heart.....:). Can't wait to see what lease is releasing!!!!

Anita said...

You' ve been very productive! All lovely cards :-)
Hugs, Anita

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow the designs of each card is amazing! And I adore this set since I am a teacher and I know these cards would be very much appreciated!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Wonderful samples Steph! I'm predicting that this set will be ver popular!!

Alanna said...

These are darling Stephanie.

Danielle said...

What awesome stamps and samples Steph! These teacher words are totally perfect - just love this set!
Hugs, Danielle

Juls said...

such a fabulous collection of cards!! Hugs Juls

Sara Mac said...

Stephanie these are all wonderful. It looks like a fantastic new set.

Mandy said...

such a wonderful collection Steph, this is another set I can't wait to play with...

xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a gorgeous collection of cards and tags. I am sure your children's teachers and teaching assistants will be thrilled to receive these. It is nice to be able to thank them for all their hard work in this way.
Sue xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Love these cards..... Lovely design.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous cards and one set I will definitely be buying...

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are all incredibly stunning Stephanie! Susan x

scrappyjacky said...

Just love the sentiment on the first one....a lovely set of cards.

Tamara King said...

These are lovely cards Stephanie, I can't wait to get my hands on this set ... save me one!! x

alexandra s.m. said...

As always, I am completely smitten with each of your fabulous cards and paper projects Stephanie!

Thank You~

Anja (scrappie) said...

These are great Stephanie love the according tags and those stamps are really cute.

me35 said...

This is just amazing - I adore ! And, as a teacher, I'd love to receive any of these cards!

Maureen said...

this is going to be used so much! I love to make them for colleagues :) My little guy is in university ;)

Ginny said...

Fabulous!! They are ALL so cute! Of course, I always love everything you do!

Katie said...

The Kraft and the lime green are amazing together. I love the "Teacher" stamps, I'll bet Maureen does, too.
{Any ideas on deck for Nurses? Nurses/Hospitals, etc are celebrated, at least here in the US, in May.}

Karen B said...

You're teasing us again Stephanie.....it's just not fair!!! lol What a great array of cards - love all the different colours you've used. Bet these new stamps literally fly off the shelves.

Karen x

Gemma said...

Fabulous set of teacher cards and tags...tfs!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Evelyn S. said...

How beautiful...and how thoughtful! As a high school teacher for 34 years, I can count on one hand the "thank you" cards I received. (Two were "mash" notes from boys when I first began teaching in my 20's.)

Missy George said...

Cute cards Steph..Love the bugs..Happy Easter

Katiejane said...

I'm a sucker for Kraft too! Loving this set, can't wait to see the new April release.
You have been hard at work.
Katie x