Wednesday, March 20

Blooming Happy Birthday (& Lots of Thank You's)

I am so excited to have Gayatri (Handmade by G3) Guest Designing for Clearly Besotted Stamps this month!  Gayatri's work is nothing short of amazing, I am a huge (huge) admirer & judging by all her accolades, I'm not the only one!  Thank you so much Gayatri :) 

I'm also thrilled that the fabulously talented Amy (stamp-n-paradise) agreed to have a play with some Clearly Besotted stamps....the results are absolutely stunning!  Thank you Amy :)

I want to say a big thank you to previous Guest Designers Ted (Inkterior Design) & Ali (Ali Watson Creations), they both showcased Clearly Besotted stamps marvellously & I am very grateful :)

Before I go, here's a card I made for the gorgeous Maureen, who's birthday was on Sunday....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Blooming Marvellous', 'Background Builder', 'Background Builder II' & 'Once Upon A Time' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Blooming Marvellous Die Collection'

I have another friend popping round this morning, I'm trying to catch up with as many friends as I can - they have been neglected for far too long :(

Enjoy your day everyone :) x

20 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous card,Steph.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabulous card......
Hugs Sylvie
Enjoy your day....
Xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs, Anita

Sue - bearhouse said...

So gorgeous. I love the cheery sunflower and wonderful layout.
I hope you have a great time with your friend
Sue xx

Karen K said...

Beautiful Steph xxx

Isha Gupta said...

Love your card Stephanie. TFS

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie, I bet Maureen loved it xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Another stunning card Steph gorgeous colours

Anne

Alanna said...

This is stunning. Enjoy your time with your friend.

Maureen said...

I can report that Maureen LOVED it and it's sitting in a place of honour on her mantle ;) Thank you again, Stephanie... :)

Colleen said...

Love your sunflower card...especially the layout and how the sunflower 'hangs' over the edge!

Mandy said...

absolutely beautiful !
xx

Joyce said...

Just beautiful--as always!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty. Stephanie, if you haven't already seen there are some AMAZINGLY gorgeous cards on Debby's blog http://limedoodle.blogspot.com showing the Happy Everything set. Wow so pretty! Thanks for the great inspiration and enjoy your time with your friends.

Louise B said...

Fab card. Love the sunflower.

Tracey said...

This is lovely Steph!! Such a gorgeous card!! xx

Amy Kolling said...

Stephanie.....what a beautiful card using this set! It's on my wish list along with the coordinating dies---yay!! I've already said I can't wait to see what April brings along with your guestie--Gayatri! Love her work too! :)

Katiejane said...

You have such a great team, the inspiration never seizes to amaze me.
Katie x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Love the colors and the layout of this card, great card.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Oucht no thanks needed Mrs ....thank you for making me to guest it was an honour

Ali xx