Tuesday, September 18

Soar & Take Flight

I love this Penny Black Butterfly, it's one of my all time favourite images....


The same but (slightly) different lol....

Supplies: Stamps - Penny Black 'Social Butterfly' & 'Free Flight' / Tools - Craft Concept Embossing Folder 'Butterfly Kisses'

Penny Black are launching a fabulous new Christmas range shortly & you can 'read all about it' over on the blog :)

My brother's wedding is this weekend & I've been trying to get lots of early nights in preparation (must banish the dark circles under my eyes!) but then find myself wide away from excitement lol  Have a wonderful day my blogland buddies :) x


12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Steph love the embossed background

Anne

Michelle said...

Pretty colours Steph love the background with the die cut butterfly.
Hope the wedding goes well and you all have a fab day , photos to follow please x

sandra said...

Clean,simple elegant and beautiful.
Love those cards.
Stamp is amazing.
I wish your brother and his bride all the best.And hope that all preparations goes well.(I know how that can be nerve racking)lol.
Have fun!
Hugs!
Sandra

Sarah said...

2 gorgeous cards Steph. The butterfly stamp is amazing. Hope the wedding goes well on the weekend. Have a great day.

Sarah x

Karen K said...

Beautiful Steph, enjoy the wedding.

k xxx

PS picture pictures and the goss asap!

missy said...

Love your cards...butterflies are special

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Steph. Hope you have a wonderful time this weekend at your brother's wedding.

xx

bonnie said...

So pretty I love the beautiful butterfly! Hugs x

Joyce said...

Both cards are beautiful and elegant.

jintyoo7 said...

How pretty - both versions :)

I love "Social Butterfly" - great sentiment too!

Have a wonderful time!

Pink Dandelion said...

Really pretty cards Steph. Hope everything goes to plan and the weather is fine for the wedding. Take care Debs xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards, love the butterfly and the blue and yellow together. Hope you have agreat weekend and all the best to your brother xx